Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

R. Daniels

NewbieX
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
My best friend was gunned downed in South Minneapolis back in 1993. It was on the street and it was over a stolen bicycle. Worst thing in my life, I've never truly recovered. Just last September an old friend of mine was stabbed to death in a Cub Supermarket parking lot by a drunk black motherfucker who was starting shit in the store with white folks. My friend kicked his ass and the mongrel followed him out to the lot and stabbed him in the head. Way back in 1988, another guy I knew was shot in the back of the head along with his girlfriend, who was stabbed. It was drug related, I think. She was like, 6 months pregnant.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
R. Daniels said:
My best friend was gunned downed in South Minneapolis...worst thing in my life, I've never truly recovered.

Just last September an old friend of mine was stabbed to death in a Cub Supermarket parking lot.

Another guy I knew was shot in the back of the head along with his girlfriend, who was stabbed.

Mr. Daniels, thanks for sharing your stories.

Do you have some pictures of the carnage that you can upload for our perusal?

I would like to scroll through a set of pictures related to this carnage...while munching on a bag of Baked Cheetos.

Regards,
-Ward

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
My best friend was gunned downed in South Minneapolis back in 1993. It was on the street and it was over a stolen bicycle. Worst thing in my life, I've never truly recovered. Just last September an old friend of mine was stabbed to death in a Cub Supermarket parking lot by a drunk black motherfucker who was starting shit in the store with white folks. My friend kicked his ass and the mongrel followed him out to the lot and stabbed him in the head. Way back in 1988, another guy I knew was shot in the back of the head along with his girlfriend, who was stabbed. It was drug related, I think. She was like, 6 months pregnant.

Fuck being your friend..

Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
When I was in jr high, a friend of mine was raped and stabbed and buried in a shallow gave with cinder blocks thrown in top of her.m, by a man that was a friend of her family. She had also been raped with a knife and her panties were so far down her throat they had to remove them by cutting open her neck. It was her 15th birthday

McM

ARSELING
While reading/translating old letters written by my father/his mother in the 1940 - 60s I learnt recently that my grandfather was shot as a 'counter-revolutionary' because of 'sabotage' on the bridge he was about to build. Seemed to be a pretended accusation, usual at this time there to get rid of certain people when the Soviets took over Latvia and swallowed the country.
Could be the main reason for my dad to enroll in the newly created divisions of the Waffen SS sometime later when the Germans pushed the Soviets out of Latvia for a short period of time.

HG

95T exp
Could be the main reason for my dad to enroll in the newly created divisions of the Waffen SS sometime later when the Germans pushed the Soviets out of Latvia for a short period of time.

what an amazing sentence - my granfather was trying to kill your dad bitd...

Reactions: McM

HG

95T exp
he drove tanks in northern africa...lived to tell the tale - you look at the faggots nowadays, it embarassing...

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
what an amazing sentence - my granfather was trying to kill your dad bitd...

Good that he fought only at the East front defending the Kurland area so they couldn't harm each other. ;)
He was part of an MG-42 team of 4 - 5 men, gunner two so far I know.

Last edited:

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
McM said:
Could be the main reason for my dad to enroll in the newly created divisions of the Waffen SS...

Indeed McM...indeed.

I have a lot of German blood coursing through my own veins, and I would be very interested in seeing some WWII era photographs from your father's 'personal collection'.

Remember in the movie "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" when former Nazi, Harald Vanger, was showing Mikael Blomkvist some of his old photos, and he asked Mikael...

"Perhaps you would like to see some of my photos of a more personal nature?"

"Perhaps some 'landscapes'...some nice 'landscapes'?"

Please McM, upload some photos from you father's 'personal collection' from that era.
I would enjoy, and be very interested in seeing a collection of such photos.

Regards,
-Ward

McM

ARSELING
Indeed McM...indeed.

I have a lot of German blood coursing through my own veins, and I would be very interested in seeing some WWII era photographs from your father's 'personal collection'.

Remember in the movie "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" when former Nazi, Harald Vanger, was showing Mikael Blomkvist some of his old photos, and he asked Mikael...

"Perhaps you would like to see some of my photos of a more personal nature?"

"Perhaps some 'landscapes'...some nice 'landscapes'?"

Please McM, upload some photos from you father's 'personal collection' from that era.
I would enjoy, and be very interested in seeing a collection of such photos.

Regards,
-Ward

That's not possible because my dad came without anything after almost 6 years in a Russian prison camp. He was officially from Latvian origin but this country didn't exist anymore in the 1950/60's so he got first a Nansen passport for displaced persons. With the help of former comrades and the still existing archives from Wehrmacht/SS he could settle and marry in Germany later. I have only a pack of letters of him he got after the death of his mother in the '60s, maybe a neighbor or relative did send them.
I don't know if he ever made photos in the war, could be, he was very interested in photography and had his own graphic/design studio later and did a lot of photos in car racing. But a camera wouldn't have survived the capture by Russian troops.

my fat balls

Call me foreskin cuz I got all this cheese.
I had a friend, early December of 2017 he went missing. A few weeks later I found his bloated, rotting corpse wrapped in barbed wire and dumped in a ditch. The very next day another guy was found dead AND wrapped in barbed wire. This string of murders was traced back to a group of Mexicans from out of town that rode around in a red van trying to pick up primarily children. They were long gone before authorities had a chance to investigate, probably went back across the border. Also, back in 2012, when I was 13, I had a female friend, 14, named Christina. One morning neighbors noticed her front door was left open. Upon investigation they found her, and her grandmother, both stabbed to death and raped. They believe it was gang-related, and that there were 3 perpetrators. As of 2019 only one suspect has been caught. Sometimes I scroll through her old, 2012 era Facebook page. It's surreal, to think that I knew this person, talked, and had fun with them. I'm even in some of the pictures on her page.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered?
no, i cancelled the contracts.
1573816764677.png

Back