Crime He dun din nuttin. Just excuse the Mac-10 with a 30 rnd magazine. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

Super Asshole
"Brit"?

Is that like using the words "Intelligent American"?

It popped up in "What's New" - that's about my level of interest. What lunatic shit happens in America is of equal interest to me as Russians committing suicide, or Chinese killing themselves through non-existent Health & Safety, i.e. of no real interest/momentary passing interest.

You sure get wound up about non-Americans commenting on what happens there. How do you live with such wafer-thin skin in the internet-enabled world?

Last edited:

45cal1911

Well Known Member
"Brit"?

Is that using the words "Intelligent American"?

It popped up in "What's New" - that's about my level of interest. What lunatic shit happens in America is of equal interest to me as Russians committing suicide, or Chinese killing themselves through non-existent Health & Safety, i.e. of no real interest/momentary passing interest.

You sure get wound up about non-Americans commenting on what happens there. How do you live with such wafer-thin skin in the internet-enabled world?

My apologies. Which word do you prefer?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This content is not available in your region...

Proof that New Zealand doesn;t actually exist.
I'm not saying that the world is flat, but......
I've been to a place called New Zealand but I agree with you, it's not real.

In fact it appears to be a pretend country based on what I saw of England from watching black and white movies from the 1950's.

The roads are very winding and narrow, there are farms and villages everywhere with an unhealthy obsession with tall, well pruned hedges that run for kilometres.

And lots and lots of sheep whom the locals see as transwomen...

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
I've been to a place called New Zealand but I agree with you, it's not real.

In fact it appears to be a pretend country based on what I saw of England from watching black and white movies from the 1950's.

The roads are very winding and narrow, there are farms and villages everywhere with an unhealthy obsession with tall, well pruned hedges that run for kilometres.

And lots and lots of sheep whom the locals see as transwomen...
Don't forget about the Orcs and Dwarves.

Nezzi

Rookie
Back