animals He has a visitor daily (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Clam

Forum Veteran
Yeah, I love the photos of guys with their trophy kills. Chain link fences way in the background.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
He Was Never A Good Hunter
Screenshot_2023-01-26-10-29-00.png

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
This is why I’m a libtard that could never hunt. Don’t get me wrong, i love a good filet mignon. Quarter pounder. Rotisserie Chicken. And if i had to kill something in order to feed myself i would. I just couldn’t hunt for fun. But… if i survived a plane crash and the only option was to eat fellow humans, i would definitely eat ‘em.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
but just what would be your first choice cut...that's the real question
Great question. I can’t explain how much i love filet mignon. It’s soft, with almost no fat. So… i would like to get a muscle that’s barely used, and doesn’t have much fat on it. Hmmm. @Flatus Tube - do you know what human muscle is the most like a filet mignon? And i only need 8 ounces. I don’t need a lot. I know that the more tender muscle comes from lesser used muscles, so do i want the muscle of a video game addict, that hasn’t exercised in 10 years?

hedgerow

simpelton
Great question. I can’t explain how much i love filet mignon. It’s soft, with almost no fat. So… i would like to get a muscle that’s barely used, and doesn’t have much fat on it. Hmmm. @Flatus Tube - do you know what human muscle is the most like a filet mignon? And i only need 8 ounces. I don’t need a lot. I know that the more tender muscle comes from lesser used muscles, so do i want the muscle of a video game addict, that hasn’t exercised in 10 years?
i'm not really certain about that...but if me and you are flying over the Andes together i'll pack an extra lunch for you

Back