fights He stole a cellphone in Brazil (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
There really should be some limits to what someone gets beaten to a pulp for, a shitty phone seems disproportionate. I suppose they beat anyone for anything over there.

mrln

silent ghost
There really should be some limits to what someone gets beaten to a pulp for, a shitty phone seems disproportionate. I suppose they beat anyone for anything over there.
meh.... its a good deterrent,imo. someone sees a person get beat for thievery,should make them think what could happen to them.
this should be world wide. but noooo... theres laws against this kind of behaviour. which is fucking bullshit.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
meh.... its a good deterrent,imo. someone sees a person get beat for thievery,should make them think what could happen to them.
this should be world wide. but noooo... theres laws against this kind of behaviour. which is fucking bullshit.
Good point, I think I'd like to see some hands chopped off and some faces bashed in for some of those BLM Looters !

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Any excuse to release the frustration of knowing that all good-looking Brazilian females are being fucked by the rest of the world.

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
Nobody gave a shit until the store owner announced that whoever beat the thief with the most vigor got to keep the stolen phone, winner will be announced. Then it was game on. Broke 3rd worlders love prizes.

Well I mean it is what it is I wish we could beat the fuck outta dumb mfers here but no you get labeled a bigot or racist

Back