Heartbreaking Video Of A Baby Infected With Corona-Virus (video) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovingit

This user was banned
Just after the Coronavirus outbreak in China, a video has surfaced online showing a baby who's reportedly infected with the virus and isolated in a glass-shielded bed in a Hospital.

In the video, the baby can be seen playing happily; obviously unaware of the virus.

Watch The Video Here

HEARTBREAKING Video Of  A BABY INFECTED WITH CORONA VIRUS image 1.png

HEARTBREAKING Video Of  A BABY INFECTED WITH CORONA VIRUS image 2.png

Heartbreaking Video Of A Baby Infected With Corona-Virus (video)

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I didn't find the video too sad tbh :/
Then again I'm thinking pretty optimistically (as in, I think "maybe I'm hoping" that the lil tykes going to be absolutely fine, looks like they're where they need to be considering)
If it turns out that Baba isn't okay though then yeah, horrid..
I mean either way not the best start really poor little dude/dudette
Fingers crossed

Have to say though
That second pictures creepy as fuck...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
They just Slam it Home with the "Fkn Worlds Over Music" Unfortunately, That's Life and Death in the Jungle,But I'm Optimistic that ltl "Corona Kid" will pull thru...C'mon "Corona Kid",Fight!!!...SP

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Looks fake or overacted at least

@D.O.A. say what you feel dude, don’t super coat it
I agree with you that it may be fake, but the phrase is don't sugar coat it. Oh wait, maybe super coat it is some old douchbag saying from the UK or something... lol

My drive-bys are even superior to yours.

Vwj

NewbieX
Geez you’ve fucking lost it, it was a SARCASTIC comment to D.O.A dipshit, and a three legged blind dog in a wheelbarrow would have better “drive-bye” than you

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I think this is a 'made to go viral' ( excuse the pun ) video, the kid doesn't look like is has some kind of super flu, it looks more like a cancer patient.. but i might be wrong. I have a cold right now and feel a bit shitty, but i know that in a few days i'll be better again, i'd imagine that in China, if you sneeze just once you'll go into panic mode

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
I think this is a 'made to go viral' ( excuse the pun ) video, the kid doesn't look like is has some kind of super flu, it looks more like a cancer patient.. but i might be wrong. I have a cold right now and feel a bit shitty, but i know that in a few days i'll be better again, i'd imagine that in China, if you sneeze just once you'll go into panic mode
True if I had coronavirus It would be fucking brown trousers 👖 time for me.

Back