Helga Goebbels after autopsy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Helga Goebbels, died at 12, she was poisoned by her parents along with her five siblings in Hitler’s bunker on May 1, 1945 as the Soviet Army approached and the end of the Third Reich was at hand. Her parents, Joseph and Magda then killed themselves.
helga goebbels.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jaymiguels

DERP DERP DERP
There was a movie called Downfall, and in the commentary section, the director and the actors agree that the scene that involved the poisoning of the Goebbels children was the most disturbing and emotionally grueling they ever did.
Even thos who do the Hitler Parodies don't touch it.

AnAryanBrother

Sectioned-88
yes but Downfall is Hollywood crap!! each of Herr Goebbels children had separate rooms in the bunker, not all in the same bunk bed! small details like this make a film, well in my opinion anyway!

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
There was a movie called Downfall, and in the commentary section, the director and the actors agree that the scene that involved the poisoning of the Goebbels children was the most disturbing and emotionally grueling they ever did.
Even thos who do the Hitler Parodies don't touch it.
I bought the book. First book I'd bought in years at the time. I think I gave it to my dad to read before I finished it.
I have the Robert Carlisle Hitler 2 part movie. That's good.
So did Hitler kill himself or fuck off to Argentina on a uboat? Or Antarctica and make UFOs?

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
I bought the book. First book I'd bought in years at the time. I think I gave it to my dad to read before I finished it.
I have the Robert Carlisle Hitler 2 part movie. That's good.
So did Hitler kill himself or fuck off to Argentina on a uboat? Or Antarctica and make UFOs?
Hitler is on the moon and is building his army even now. They are clones, of himself, like Bobb Fett.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Hitler is on the moon and is building his army even now. They are clones, of himself, like Bobb Fett.
That's a scary thought. Well actually not really, he was a feeble drugged up perv but good at shouting. He'd make a shit army. Bunch of feeble shouty fuckers.
I want to know what the Mandalorian plans on doing with Boba fett. He escaped the sarlacc pit instead of getting slowly digested over thousands of years. The Mandalorian is tits.

McM

ARSELING

Thought he died as a happy man in Indonesia, 2nd time married with a teacher. Eva didn't like it there, so she went back to... somewhere. :lol:
A Russian made this up and sold the story as a book. Even with photos inside.

Last edited:

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Thought he died as a happy man in Indonesia, 2nd married with a teacher. Eva didn't like it there, so she went back to... somewhere. :lol:
A Russian made this up and sold the story as a book. Even with photos inside.
Nazi Hunters still are looking.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
But at least they got a 93-year-old gramps convicted for 'assistance in murder in 5232 cases' because he did his duty in the Stutthof KZ as a 17-year-old youth.
He got two years in prison; due to his age on parole.
Well, in 20 more years they can stop because as all those involved in WW2 will be dead.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
Well, in 20 more years they can stop because as all those involved in WW2 will be dead.

Let's hope so, we have legal terms like 'victim of 2nd generation'.
Some children of i.e. former camp inmates, forced labourers, etc. claim this status because they could not be raised properly due to their traumatized parents. Demanding an excuse from the state (or even money).
Every 4 or 5 years are elections in Poland and certain parties there start to shout for reparations again. Forgetting there are final agreements since years.

Back