Hell March

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Short video of a military parade in North Korea. Very good quality. Good song, too. (obviously added after.)

dennis

Representing Zionism
lol @ a country full of gooks with out a single idividualistic or creative thought in their heads.

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
lol @ a country full of gooks with out a single idividualistic or creative thought in their heads.
A Stalinist version of communism isn't good for anyone living under it.

The only good thing it has done is managed to isolate it from the rest of the world and thus keep almost the entire population racially pure. They are also fanatics. The North Koreans in war would be like the Japanese in WW2, or the Waffen-SS. Total die-hard fucking maniacs.

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Could I ask a mod to just put all three of these in one thread? Thanks

I had to post this one, because it's from a White country.

Rosie

Laughing out loud.
Super Moderator
May the 9th.

They do this to mark the end of WW2 and kicking Nazi Germany butts.

A bit like our November the 11th, but more subtle.

dennis

Representing Zionism
A Stalinist version of communism isn't good for anyone living under it.
Theyde prolly be worse without the commie ideology. Korean culture=0 individuality and group thought.
The only good thing it has done is managed to isolate it from the rest of the world and thus keep almost the entire population racially pure.
Who the fuck would wanna breathe with some sewage/garlic smelling alien with a face like a catchers mitt?

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros

Since DOA enjoyed the North Korean one.
I like this one better.
Not bad man, although the first one > marching chicks with machine guns will always be dear to my heart.
Once you put a garbage bag over their heads asian girls have fine bodies ;D