Helmut Seifert, German Man, CASTRATES Daughter's Boyfriend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Phette

Banned
This user was banned
A German man incensed that his 17-year-old daughter was dating a 57-year-old man allegedly castrated the boyfriend with a bread knife.

According to the Telegraph, Helmut Seifert, a German man originally from Russia, decided to engage in the vigilante castration after police in the German town of Bielefeld told him they could not stop the couple from meeting.
CBS reports that the man told police, "You said you couldn't stop him - so I did. I saw it as my duty as a father."
Seifert is a factory worker in the town, and recruited two accomplices to help him with the act. He has pled guilty to the charges, but refuses to name his helpers. He will be charged with attempted murder next year.
The victim, Phillip Genscher, is expected to survive. The Telegraph reports that German police said:
The man was forced to remove his trousersand, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator.

The victim almost bled to death, but called police in time to save his life, if not his testicles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/13/helmut-seifert-german-man_n_796173.html

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I heard that the guy was 57 and his daughter was a teenager? I would have done the same thing in a state of rage probably.

L.K.W.

Rookie
I don't see a problem here really, besides the fact he was charged with attempted murder...He obviously wasn't even trying to murder him.

Back