Help with psx (1 Viewer)

woody

Rookie
greetings.got an acer iconia a500.want to play psx games.tried gettin all the shit u need to get to do it & it just ent fuckin happenin.i've deleted all the shit now.i have astro file.so if there's any1 out there who know what n how to let me know i really ent that clued up so a detailed description would b cool(how to install etc.thanks & exactly what i need.:tu:

woody

Rookie
thanks 4 the reply.no i don't have a demonoid account.don,t know what that is??i really don't know what to do.what to to use & how to use it.i don,t have a computer only the acer tab.i got the psx 4 droid off blackmarket.that bios thing off 4shared.& gamehunter from blackmarket.didn't have a clue what to do even after youtubing it.so i deleted the lot & gave up.done my nut in.so if you can fill me in that,d b sweet as fuck :tu:

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
thanks 4 the reply.no i don't have a demonoid account.don,t know what that is??i really don't know what to do.what to to use & how to use it.i don,t have a computer only the acer tab.i got the psx 4 droid off blackmarket.that bios thing off 4shared.& gamehunter from blackmarket.didn't have a clue what to do even after youtubing it.so i deleted the lot & gave up.done my nut in.so if you can fill me in that,d b sweet as fuck :tu:
Ah. Didn't notice the tab bit. Not sure how that'd work, though now I'm curious. Will let you know what I come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread