Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
and there is no value in feeding the trolls anymore. ( its simply an waste of time )

and there is no value in feeding the trolls anymore. ( its simply an waste of time )
Yes, well... I am a person who respects life in all its forms (even the craziest ones ..) and for that reason I have no choice and i have to feed you....

Last edited:
OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
Your absolutely correct, we shouldn’t feed you, but your a cunt and it’s fun
amazing taste it is to enjoy the shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with an open challenge.

and thank you for shifting burdon of proof ( rascal slut ) now get lost.

OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
Yes, well... I am a person who respects life in all its forms (even the craziest ones ..) and for that reason I have no choice and i have to feed you....
and certainly im crazy or mad. ( certainly ) even authority or mother is saying. ( anyways ) if that is the fact than it is also the damn that you will go on chewing my lollypop ( by pying without invitation ) as long as i live.

that is also like an whore. and wrong you are not feeding me but im feeding trolls like you ( rascal whore ) and if you can see the mirror than its you with my lollypop into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation )

and it is the actual seen what i say. ( not as you shfit burdon of proof ) broken slut

Cutehumann

NewbieX
and i have to believe this rascal idiot ? ( just see the fun ) and - and now what you will say next ? that there is no papa before our birth ?

is that means you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? is that no one has tilled her ? is that she did not seen your father before your birth ?

woaaa ( very sound ) intelligent conclusions in the first place. ( woaa )
of course there is father before our birth, but that does'n mean he was there always. Of course there was no father 100 years before our birth =>so there WAS no father before our birth at most of the time. And yes, of course there must be our father living about 30 years before our birth.

and certainly im crazy or mad. ( certainly ) even authority or mother is saying. ( anyways ) if that is the fact than it is also the damn that you will go on chewing my lollypop ( by pying without invitation ) as long as i live.

that is also like an whore. and wrong you are not feeding me but im feeding trolls like you ( rascal whore ) and if you can see the mirror than its you with my lollypop into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation )

and it is the actual seen what i say. ( not as you shfit burdon of proof ) broken slut
Ok.. my english its not the better english in the world.. in fact, its not even good, but im kinda lost....

OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
of course there is father before our birth, but that does'n mean he was there always. Of course there was no father 100 years before our birth =>so there WAS no father before our birth at most of the time. And yes, of course there must be our father living about 30 years before our birth.
nah nah there is your fathers, father, and his fathers and there is unbroken chain. and if you could be able to trace that chain than you will find Krishna at the top as first seed giving father who gave creation ( or material nature { our mother }) first push and than all successful pushes are taking place under his supervision.

and there is father before our birth, and his father is also exiting before his birth, but neither you have seen him nor i have seen him, but it is our mother ( or authority ) who has seen him and knows it that who has tilled her.

and if that is the fact than how there could be evolution, big bang, moon landing etc ? mass brainwashing propagandas ?

so which intelligent person can deny it ? that there is father before our birth ? huh? who can deny it ? and i will not listen to anyone else ( and what others { random childrens } are going to take it is there option ) but i will go on with mother ( or authority ) finished.

OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
Ok.. my english its not the better english in the world.. in fact, its not even good, but im kinda lost....
and now let me be lost in spite of having mother ( or authority ) or head in the first place.

but i really could not understand that how you are all alive in spite of being without head ? how is it possible to remain alive with bare hands, legs belly without head ?

this made me even more confused ( ;) ) but it seems that you are too much sensible to understand that. ;)

OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
Maybe if everyone ignored it, it would go away.
than ( rsacal whore ) why you came here to chew my lollypop ? (huh? ) rascal slut

why ? and i will not feed the trolling whores here anymore at all.

and indeed im little bit crazy but which sane man has taste for such gore type material ? huh? but ( still ) fun is amazing that people are claiming to be sane here. ( indeed farce is amazing )

OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
Yeah, but someone of them posted even a copy of this thread some days ago without any reason. These idiots never give up/can't keep their mouths shut, like the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Funny how it says 'I don't feed trolls' a dozen time now but answers every shit here.

now before you drag down Jehovah's Witnesses give us what explanation they have offered to you ? explain that and than *impose* ( or shift burdon of proof ) there authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas )

and do you mean to say that whores are supposed to be intelligent in the first place ? ( rascal whore ) huh? are whores like you intelligent than ?

and i have to throw shoe tilled with potty and urine on your face if you will challenge me.

and its damn you all who are continously attracting me like an whore.

and than if i if i give little hard push on your deep throat than im idiot hehe :) wahaa ( and you beocme wise in the first place as an whore ) wahaa ( what an attempt )

and must have to admit that you are covered only and only by money.

OP
leeaa

leeaa

Fresh Meat
Huh? You rascallollitrolly?
And if you compare us (The Hare Krishnas ) with jehavo witness then you are also as good as those russian terrorists. And you both are terrorists after all. And spoiling the whole world. Rascal whore now see your position. And anyways what explanation those jehavo witness has given you. Rascal whore

And at the top is that attracting me fun?

Or else why are you coming here again and again?

For plainly saying that I don't like whores like you. Now get out.