Here is the big news story in Australia at the moment( kid with dwarfism bullied to the point of suicide) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Itā€™s really fucking sad when big fuckers who should be able to look after themselves cry wolf when the people who really need it are hurting, big strong cunts picking on the little fella, Iā€™ve been out on the lash tonight to help a girl who thought she was at fault because a ex service man faked a PTSD episode, thereā€™s always reactions to your actions motherfuckers,
If Iā€™ve offended anyone I really donā€™t give a fuck, Iā€™m a little tipsy

Little dude I hope you get your trip to Disney world and itā€™s the best time of you life,

KingElvis

Retired
Just take him back to the middle of the forest to live in a big mushroom with chairs and a bed inside.

Oh wait, Australia doesnt have any forests anymore..

FirsthandGloriousHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Guipago

Forum Veteran
This little guy got to run out with the Australian Indigenous Team against the New Zealand Maori rugby league team & got to make a nuisance of himself on the sideline all game, one happy little snot, it was a great game with plenty of hard football, these guys really put the hurt on each other.

DrakeZero

Lurker
Oh come on. Is it not too obvious that all they want is cash? People are too damn stupid to fall for this shit! They opened a freakin go fund me for this and now he is half a million dollars richer. Am I the only one who see how freakin bogus this kid is? Grow up! Man up! Life isn't fair, but if you'll earn $500k for a fake meltdown then geez count me in wahahahaha. If everyone is gonna cheer this midget everytime he has a meltdown then how would anyone expect for him to grow up some real man balls? With more money he's bound to grow up soft and squishy. It's just a matter of time before he realize the real problems in the world and becomes depress. When that happens I can't wait for his suicide video, I hope he broadcast it live for everyone to see.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Just take him back to the middle of the forest to live in a big mushroom with chairs and a bed inside.

Oh wait, Australia doesnt have any forests anymore..

View attachment 406994
You are always a funny fucka, I will give you that...And what is left of our forests(even the burnt out bits) are fine...Eucalypts are adapted to fire and benefit from it. They have epicormic shoots that are dormant in trunk waiting to sprout. Here is a recent pic after fires. This is happening all over fire grounds...
images.jpeg

Last edited:

Interregnum

first floor room 16
Why do people always have to rate everything?
Fucker, if you cant say something good then just shut up.
Bullies are such subhumans.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Oh come on. Is it not too obvious that all they want is cash? People are too damn stupid to fall for this shit! They opened a freakin go fund me for this and now he is half a million dollars richer. Am I the only one who see how freakin bogus this kid is? Grow up! Man up! Life isn't fair, but if you'll earn $500k for a fake meltdown then geez count me in wahahahaha. If everyone is gonna cheer this midget everytime he has a meltdown then how would anyone expect for him to grow up some real man balls? With more money he's bound to grow up soft and squishy. It's just a matter of time before he realize the real problems in the world and becomes depress. When that happens I can't wait for his suicide video, I hope he broadcast it live for everyone to see.

He can't grow up. He's a fucking dwarf.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
And of course kids R gonna make fun of him; He is a Goofy Lookin Ltl Fucker;It doesn't mean that I want him hurt or anything...Just Point and Laugh...That's what kids do these Day's; Actually, They've always done that!!! A ltl bit of money has sure changed that Outcome tho,Hasn't it...Sure,A pile of cash always makes the Hurt go away,lmao...SP

Back