Here Kitty Kitty (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A woman has been attacked by a jaguar at an Arizona zoo after climbing over a barrier near the animal's enclosure so she could get a better photo.
Witnesses said the woman was trying to take a selfie with the jaguar on Saturday when it lashed out at the Wildlife World Zoo near Phoenix.

She had climbed over a barricade to get closer to the jaguar's enclosure when the animal reached out and swiped at her.
The woman suffered severe lacerations to her arm and was bleeding heavily.

Footage shot by a witness showed the woman lying on the floor crying in pain as she nursed her injured arm.
Zoo officials acknowledged the woman had climbed over the barricade and said they were investigating.

'We regret to inform that this evening, before closing there was an incident reported involving a guest, who crossed over the barrier to get a photo, according to eye witnesses,' Wildlife World Zoo said in a statement.
The visitor sustained non-life threatening injuries to their arm from one of our female jaguars. At the request of the family, paramedics were called. At no time was the animal out of its enclosure. The incident is being fully investigated.'

Zoo director Mickey Ollson said it is the second time in a month that the jaguar has swiped at a visitor.

The zoo said the jaguar would not be euthanized.

'We can promise you nothing will happen to our jaguar,' the zoo said on Twitter.

'She's a wild animal and there were proper barriers in place to keep our guests safe- not a wild animals fault when barriers are crossed. Still sending prayers to (the woman) and her family.'
Woman attacked by a jaguar after climbing over a fence at Arizona zoo | Daily Mail Online

10803192-6791987-image-a-7_1552224242128.jpg
10803198-6791987-image-m-6_1552224233394.jpg
10803184-6791987-image-m-9_1552224291296.jpg

McM

ARSELING
Are jaguars black panthers with a different fur color/pattern? Or was this another cat which exists in black or with a leopard-like appearance?
Don't know anymore... damn, I'm 60 in two years.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Are jaguars black panthers with a different fur color/pattern? Or was this another cat which exists in black or with a leopard-like appearance?
Don't know anymore... damn, I'm 60 in two years.
Dont go all inception....
Panthera is the genus. Mick jaguar is a spotted butterfly but also a very small percentage black morph and of course there are recorded sighting of albinos.

Sum up; same damn thing.

On some of the black morphs, look close, you can easily see spots.

Mick is a cool fucker that can eat me any time

And leopards and jags are two different cats, but both black morph and both are panthera genus. So while panthera is the genus, the term black panther refers to both cats but; same genus, different species. And crazy niggers that kill whitey is a sub species.
Different worlds.
Messicans call them all el tigre.....pug face here

Carl linneaus is yer man for catting chordata

Reactions: McM

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I could only hate this twat more if she had on miss me jeans and was wearing uggs

Back