heres a cute short story (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
This mom definitely knows how to control her kid in public.
An investigation is underway after security footage from a store in Chongqing city, China, revealed a mother and son duo executing a clever ploy to steal a female employee's iPhone 4s.
M.I.C. gadget reports that the woman allegedly walked into the store and distracted employees by requesting to try on all of the new clothes that were available. After created the diversion, the 4-year-old boy reportedly ran to the counter, snagged the phone from its charger, and slipped it into his mother's pants whil she held a clothing item up to conceal the delivery.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl7|sec1_lnk1&pLid=174318

can someone tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?

KG

stalking
Whats wrong with people is that to many people are always wanting something for nothing!! I'm sure there is a bright future in the judicial system for this young fella if thats the kind of things his so called mother is teaching him at this young of age. SMH.

wino

DILLIGAF
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?

a minority are lazy fucks who would rather steal than do a hard days work like you and me bud. What ya gonna do ?

Pussinboots

This user was banned
^PEOPLE STARVE. PEOPLE IN DRUG. PEOPLE HAVE DISEASE IN BRAIN.
AMERICANS HOMOSEXUIL IN PRISON BUT STILL PEOPLE THIEF THERE. NO DETERS WORK RIGHT.

Back