HHC anyone know this stuff? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
The stuff isn't the newest now but it's still legal in most countries. Which makes life easier for some. I thought I'd share my knowledge. I know how quickly you can get replenishment problems. That stuff should do the trick. This is not a call to break local laws. lol

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I got a delta 8 pen. If you hit it big or really even fuck with it at all it feel like it's ripping my lungs out. I used to love spice. But it's been changed so much the last time I tried it I couldn't speak for like an hour. Crawled home actually.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The stuff isn't the newest now but it's still legal in most countries. Which makes life easier for some. I thought I'd share my knowledge. I know how quickly you can get replenishment problems. That stuff should do the trick. This is not a call to break local laws. lol

I'll definitely gv-er a SHOT for the experience;That'll probably B as far as I go with it. I get Fkd-up enuff as it is!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

KOKOT

NewbieX

Its legal but if u using it often u then feel dumber and dumber not gonna lie haha uts worser then weed weed is nature but HHC is artificially shit. But one time trying it its not bad.

Back