Hi-Rez Female Autopsy (3)

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This woman had undergone surgery to have her breasts enlarged and later died.

She was being given Ketamine during surgery but was already on Amiodarone.

Amiodarone is primarily used to treat angina and patients suffering acute arrhythmias, etc. and can be given orally or by intravenous.

Ketamine is used in controlled medical situations as a surgical anesthesia or as a pain killer and is administered via an IV or IM injection.

Combined, these two drugs can cause serious complications: namely abnormal heart rhythms that can cause cardiac arrest.

Female Autopsy 3.

Set 1.

1. Review of the body.
female-autopsy-3-1.jpg

female-autopsy-3-2.jpg

female-autopsy-3-3.jpg

4. Right armpit incision for breast implant insertion.
female-autopsy-3-4.jpg

5. Same ^ on left side.
female-autopsy-3-5.jpg

OP
DeathHand

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The brain seemed to have started to decompose. Seemed to be a little more liquefied. That liver looks very healthy.
The pathologist/coroner found the brain to be in "great" shape - no necrosis, no bleeding, etc. It might just be the lighting and that they usually rinse the brain and other organs down with water before photos.

I think the only issues that were found (besides what I mentioned about her bladder) was a alot of pink foamy liquid in her lungs and that one of the valves and ventrical muscle of her heart showed signs of epicardial adipose tissue - a build up of fatty tissue.

Basically, cause of death was determined to be respiratory failure due to her being on those two medications.

What the pathologist didn't report was when she died: during surgery, a day after, a week after? I thought that something like that would/should have been recorded.

:beer:

Mental Puppy

Mors Est Salus
The pathologist/coroner found the brain to be in "great" shape - no necrosis, no bleeding, etc. It might just be the lighting and that they usually rinse the brain and other organs down with water before photos.

I think the only issues that were found (besides what I mentioned about her bladder) was a alot of pink foamy liquid in her lungs and that one of the valves and ventrical muscle of her heart showed signs of epicardial adipose tissue - a build up of fatty tissue.

Basically, cause of death was determined to be respiratory failure due to her being on those two medications.

What the pathologist didn't report was when she died: during surgery, a day after, a week after? I thought that something like that would/should have been recorded.

:beer:
Ok that makes sense, could be a build up of adema fluid due to heart failure and lack of oxygen.

I love the autopsy posts DH Thanx.