Hi-Rez Female Autopsy (4)

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Over the years China has proven to be a great source of HQ images of autopsies - male and female.

Usually, however, there is no background information about the case and they are difficult to trace back to their originating source/site.

Anyways, this set has no background info (date is a guess) and is of a young Chinese woman who was stabbed multiple times, had her throat cut and who was probably raped by her killer.

She was found dead on a bed and after being moved to the floor was autopsied right there.

China, 2018.

Set 1. The Sweet Peas & Corn

young-woman-raped-stabbed-to-death-on-bed-gets-autopsied-1-China-2018.jpg

young-woman-raped-stabbed-to-death-on-bed-gets-autopsied-2-China-2018.jpg

young-woman-raped-stabbed-to-death-on-bed-gets-autopsied-3-China-2018.jpg

young-woman-raped-stabbed-to-death-on-bed-gets-autopsied-4-China-2018.jpg

young-woman-raped-stabbed-to-death-on-bed-gets-autopsied-5-China-2018.jpg

6. Just for the hell of it, I suppose...
young-woman-raped-stabbed-to-death-on-bed-gets-autopsied-6-China-2018.jpg

young-woman-raped-stabbed-to-death-on-bed-gets-autopsied-7-China-2018.jpg

Last edited:
Over the years China has proven to be a great of HQ images of autopsies - male and female.

Usually, however, there is no background information about the case and they are difficult to trace back to their originating source/site.

Anyways, this set has no background info (date is a guess) and is of a young Chinese woman who was stabbed multiple times, had her throat cut and who was probably raped by her killer.

She was found dead on a bed and after being moved to the floor was autopsied right there.

China, 2018.

View attachment 346946

View attachment 346947

View attachment 346948

View attachment 346949

View attachment 346950

View attachment 346951

View attachment 346952
Damn! Somebody really wanted her dead! I do love her shapely bare feet though! I wish there was a closeup pic of her bare soles

McM

Krautnigger
The most Chinese women shown here have quite long pubic hair. And not so curly, maybe a sign of the Asian race?
I should research that in reality one day.
(Perhaps in the next life.)

The most Chinese women shown here have quite long pubic hair. And not so curly, maybe a sign of the Asian race?
I should research that in reality one day.
(Perhaps in the next life.)
You are right about your thoughts about asian pubic hair. I play Tennis with 3 asian girls - two Chinese, one Korean girl. Are you coming over ? :O) they all are without a boyfriend :O)

Over the years China has proven to be a great source of HQ images of autopsies - male and female.

China, 2018.

View attachment 346946

View attachment 346947

View attachment 346948

View attachment 346949

View attachment 346950

View attachment 346951

View attachment 346952
a nest body to kill