Hi-Rez Male Autopsy (1)

charlie4

All things blood and gory
A most excellent autopsy! I have to admit I have never heard of pathologists taking out the tongue before. That is a new one. The scalding on his back and front were very severe. I wonder what the hell happened? Thanks for the great post, Death Hand! Sorry it has been a while, but you always deliver the best gore pics! Awesome!!

charlie4 :)

beaverbreath

Well Known Member
Whenever I see autopsy photos, I always apply it to my own body. Landmarking organs, locations, sizes, just general anatomy stuff.
I have a GI condition, so of course I check out other people's intestinal tracts. Just nosey that way.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
A most excellent autopsy! I have to admit I have never heard of pathologists taking out the tongue before. That is a new one. The scalding on his back and front were very severe. I wonder what the hell happened? Thanks for the great post, Death Hand! Sorry it has been a while, but you always deliver the best gore pics! Awesome!!

charlie4 :)
........that's not scalding as in he was burned. That's lividity, gravity pooling his blood. The red parts are were the blood has pooled,the white parts are were the blood have left that area of his body from gravity pulling it down.