Hillary Supporter Having A Melt-Down During Trump's Inauguration

KBlock

Wicked Clown
Get the fuck over it. What actually changes in your day to day life with Trump being president. I still wake up at the same time, brush my teeth, breath, and wipe my ass all the same. Yes I get there is more to it to some people I'm not completely ignorant but there is no need to act like that

• Agree
Reactions: McM

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
Get the fuck over it. What actually changes in your day to day life with Trump being president. I still wake up at the same time, brush my teeth, breath, and wipe my ass all the same. Yes I get there is more to it to some people I'm not completely ignorant but there is no need to act like that
I think she’s upset coz don trump didn’t wanna grab her pussy

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I do agree with this mostly, almost no president has done anything to directly affect my life except one. Obama fucked me over more than any president ever did with Obamacare. Once that was created my heath insurance price started going up and up while my coverage plummets and gets worse every year.

KBlock

Wicked Clown
I do agree with this mostly, almost no president has done anything to directly affect my life except one. Obama fucked me over more than any president ever did with Obamacare. Once that was created my heath insurance price started going up and up while my coverage plummets and gets worse every year.
I have heard a few people and family members saying the same thing, I'd be pretty pissed. Myself and my children all have Independent health Medicade so that's prob y it hasn't really effected us too much.

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have heard a few people and family members saying the same thing, I'd be pretty pissed. Myself and my children all have Independent health Medicade so that's prob y it hasn't really effected us too much.
Oh believe me I am pissed about it. I take home less money today than I did 10 years ago even though I'm making more per hour now.

KBlock

Wicked Clown
Oh believe me I am pissed about it. I take home less money today than I did 10 years ago even though I'm making more per hour now.
Yes pretty fucked I def agree. My husband was looking at a $1,332 check and he came home with $877 it's fuckin stupid I'll give you that!!!!

Honest One

ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA
Because it's welfare insurance issued by the state.
Libtards always crack me up tho. :lolhard: :lolhard: :lolhard: