Hitler Clothing Store (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
There's nothing magical about calling bullshit on something. The fact that you wouldn't qualify your idiotic statement with any kind of logical argument simply proves that you have fuck all to say. Are you offended by my post?
Arguing are we? So quick to hostility. Typical though.. My lack of elaboration to your views gives respect to your opinion, it does not however reveal lack of my knowledge.

If you consider THAT hostility I suggest you spend a little more time posting in the FLH to harden up a little. I welcome any dissection of my posts, but a statement like yours without any qualifying argument or elaboration is a debate killer

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
If you consider THAT hostility I suggest you spend a little more time posting in the FLH to harden up a little. I welcome any dissection of my posts, but a statement like yours without any qualifying argument or elaboration is a debate killer
Hostility once again.. :unreal: You do realize your original statement had no factual base either.

Ahhh and your passive aggression ISN'T hostility? There are few avenues open to you, so naturally you take this 'high ground' approach...since when has an opinion needed a'factual base'? That's why it's called 'opinion'
Again, if you have a problem with what I've posted, then let's hear your counter argument, because right now all you are projecting is a stubborn childishness
Please enlighten us all as to how intolerance is good for society; keeping in mind that I admit my own intolerance of intolerance ;)

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Ahhh and your passive aggression ISN'T hostility? There are few avenues open to you, so naturally you take this 'high ground' approach...since when has an opinion needed a'factual base'? That's why it's called 'opinion'
Again, if you have a problem with what I've posted, then let's hear your counter argument, because right now all you are projecting is a stubborn childishness
Please enlighten us all as to how intolerance is good for society; keeping in mind that I admit my own intolerance of intolerance ;)
Wow, you are an analytical genius! I'm being childish and stubborn for not arguing with you now too? Genius I say! Listen I "calmly" respect you for defending your views and making a "not so" educated statement. But all your doing is becoming the same individual you were frowning upon in your original statement.. am I offending you now? See how it works?

Oh and I commend YOU on your ability to consistently NOT get it and duck the gigantic wall of irony I've been throwing out, while still managing to be this pedantic little hair splitter. What you seem incapable of comprehending and what was so obvious from the very beginning, is that my original statement needed to to utilize the very thing I was attacking, so well done on blindly walking into an argument that had already shot itself in the foot! It's impossible to criticize anything without the implication that you don't tolerate it...
Are we beginning to smell the capuccino now?

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Your quite delusional my friend. I hesitate to donate anymore time going in circles with you. But I do want you to take this time to lie to yourself and feel accomplished. In your own words "sadly all too often these days it's this voice of idiocy that is loudest in the public consciousness."

Aaaand Age of danger beats an heroic retreat, having made a series of hard hitting statements to the effect: "You're wrong! You're incorrect! You are delusional! You aren't right!"
You've certainly resolved this argument and set us all straight, so yeah you go and donate your time and that high powered intellect of yours to some other cause. The attention span of the online world is short, so your economic reasoning skills are perfect :)

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Aaaand Age of danger beats an heroic retreat, having made a series of hard hitting statements to the effect: "You're wrong! You're incorrect! You are delusional! You aren't right!"
You've certainly resolved this argument and set us all straight, so yeah you go and donate your time and that high powered intellect of yours to some other cause. The attention span of the online world is short, so your economic reasoning skills are perfect :)
You know, your becoming a fly at the picnic table lol.. I don't remember addressing an "all" either. Do you have a following I knew not of? I appreciate the compliments though and you accepting some form a defeat, if this was even a battle to begin with.

Hear that sound??? That Zzzzzip zzzzip like tracer rounds?? That's the sound of irony going completely over A_O_D's head yet again....battle? No...Pissing contest! :rose:

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Hear that sound??? That Zzzzzip zzzzip like tracer rounds?? That's the sound of irony going completely over A_O_D's head yet again....battle? No...Pissing contest! :rose:
I believe you were the one who mentioned "heroic retreat, and hard hitting." So the battle was all yours for being self-contradicting friend. Your are right in some sense, like I should of replied to your last previous post with this:
:Haplulz:

Ahhhh, I stand corrected....thank you for once again setting me straight A_O_D
Compliments on your sophisticated choice of emoticons as well sir! You finish with a dazzling flourish of wit that pushes the envelope of gore site posting to new heights...

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Stray from the original point. Like you said, "the internet attention span is short," so you may have earned a few fans.. ;) Once again, thanks for the compliments :hatsoff:<--- sophisticated emoticon

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Stray from the original point. Like you said, "the internet attention span is short," so you may have earned a few fans.. ;) Once again, thanks for the compliments :hatsoff:<--- sophisticated emoticon
don't waste your breath, AOD. you cant reason with it. the creature needs somewhere to vent, and gore forum the only place he feels comfrotable doing it. just watch it go and enjoy the show.:)

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/adolf-hitler-wine-italy_n_1761876.html

Huffington Post said that tourists were "horrified" by bottles of wine, lol.

Of course it was a Jew that cried grandparents/holohoax, of course...

r-HITLER-WINE-large570.jpg

They obviously didn't complain about these though.

commiewines.jpg

Those are Kosher enough.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The ADL complained about this Turkish commercial for shampoo. What is it with Jews and crying about everything?

Back