Hitler Clothing Store (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
An Indian clothing shop owner is pleading innocence this week after his store, called "Hitler," outraged residents and drew strong criticism from the area's Jewish community in Vastrapur.
The storefront bears the name Hitler, in large letters, with a swastika dotting the 'i' in "Hitler."
According to AFP, the outlet, which opened 10 days ago in the western state of Gujarat, sells Western men's wear.
Proprietor Rajesh Shah told The Times of India that he had no idea the moniker would be controversial. "Hitler was a nickname given to my business partner Manish Chandani's grandfather because of his strict nature," Shah said. "Frankly, till the time we applied for the trademark permission, I had only heard that Hitler was a strict man.
Shah claimed he only found out the truth recently, after Googling the dictator's name.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...maing-grid7|maing6|dl20|sec1_lnk1&pLid=198814

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
India does have SOME good things to offer.

He put the swastika on it, lol. But he had no idea?

http://acidcow.com/pics/1304-hitlers-cross-restaurant-bombay-india-4-pics.html

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Society, more than ever these days, increasingly panders to people who are offended by this or that...as if being offended points to a deep awareness of some inherent standard of excellence by which we can judge the external world! Our moral outrage separating the fit from the unfit and making the world a better place....this, of course, is an unmitigated crock of shit!

People who are offended by whatever are displaying their stunted mental capacity to deal with the world as it is. They think that by saying, "excuse me but I find that offensive!" it's some kind of magical expression of wisdom whose condemnation will bring about a necessary change for the better...sadly all too often these days it's this voice of idiocy that is loudest in the public consciousness.
Being offended by anything simply shows the point beyond which you refuse to think!!....It's the same as saying "I'm fucking stupid!!" But mindless intolerance has become the vehicle for social change...and every moral fag feels a sense of achievement as the world morphs according to the feelings of the mentally retarded! Next time someone tells you they're offended by something you say or do, it would serve humanity better if you punched them in the face!

Muiedin

Rookie
Great store!! This will fuck all italian shitty stores and make the "Hitler Most Powerfull Designs" mwhahha!

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Society, more than ever these days, increasingly panders to people who are offended by this or that...as if being offended points to a deep awareness of some inherent standard of excellence by which we can judge the external world! Our moral outrage separating the fit from the unfit and making the world a better place....this, of course, is an unmitigated crock of shit!

People who are offended by whatever are displaying their stunted mental capacity to deal with the world as it is. They think that by saying, "excuse me but I find that offensive!" it's some kind of magical expression of wisdom whose condemnation will bring about a necessary change for the better...sadly all too often these days it's this voice of idiocy that is loudest in the public consciousness.
Being offended by anything simply shows the point beyond which you refuse to think!!....It's the same as saying "I'm fucking stupid!!" But mindless intolerance has become the vehicle for social change...and every moral fag feels a sense of achievement as the world morphs according to the feelings of the mentally retarded! Next time someone tells you they're offended by something you say or do, it would serve humanity better if you punched them in the face!
Seems you also believe you have some "magical expression of wisdom" whose comdemnation will bring fact to a mere opinion..

There's nothing magical about calling bullshit on something. The fact that you wouldn't qualify your idiotic statement with any kind of logical argument simply proves that you have fuck all to say. Are you offended by my post?

KingFate

Légion Blanche
There's nothing magical about calling bullshit on something. The fact that you wouldn't qualify your idiotic statement with any kind of logical argument simply proves that you have fuck all to say. Are you offended by my post?

I find that offensive you would suggest he is offended. :hm:

Back