Hitler Youth- female version.

mrln

fuck the govt...
id like to hear these women stories today,of their first hand experiences.
and of all them women,i wonder if ole adolf ever had sex with any? to help keep his idea of "supreme being" seed going.

McM

Krautnigger
id like to hear these women stories today,of their first hand experiences.
and of all them women,i wonder if ole adolf ever had sex with any? to help keep his idea of "supreme being" seed going.
So far it's known the Führer wasn't very interested in having sex. (Not because of only one egg) Maybe during the time his niece Geli was living with him, she did suicide later maybe because of him.
But he got tons of 'fan post' from women.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
So far it's known the Führer wasn't very interested in having sex. (Not because of only one egg) Maybe during the time his niece Geli was living with him, she did suicide later maybe because of him.
But he got tons of 'fan post' from women.
It really is a shame he couldnt have been taken alive and live to a hundred. What we could have learned....of course he was atrocious, but the fucking stars aligned for him, eh.

In an alternative history, I would have liked he retreated from his position as chancellor and Führer in early '38.
From my humble ignorance I believe that the road was already drawn by the party, with or without Hitler.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
:rose:

In an alternative history, I would have liked he retreated from his position as chancellor and Führer in early '38. But who could have replaced him at this time? Goering, Himmler, Goebbels, etc...? Better not.
Surely it was the perfect storm. But how could a linzer tart fuck up yo town?:shanktoke:

McM

Krautnigger
From my humble ignorance I believe that the road was already drawn by the party, with or without Hitler.
The army would have been ready for war in '44/45 by their own expertise and maybe another leader wouldn't have chased them into that 'adventure' so early if ever.
But I hate this 'maybe-would-have-be-could' discussions, they're senseless. Especially in a language I don't speak.

But I hate this 'maybe-would-have-be-could' discussions, they're senseless.
And impossible to know...

I was referring to internal political issues/internal action plans (not at military level). For some reason I do not think that Hitler was the ideologue of everything, I think he may have been used by his party as well. At least at the beginning.

:rose:

In an alternative history, I would have liked he retreated from his position as chancellor and Führer in early '38. But who could have replaced him at this time? Goering, Himmler, Goebbels, etc...? Better not.
he did get away....via spain. MANY lived in syria, lebanon, iran and argentina. * hundred's of rich nazi's in france escaped to lebanon and syria ;) and their families still live there to this day PROTECTED by arab's extreme jewish hating laws when jew high courts started rooting them out