Hitler Youth- female version.

McM

Krautnigger
he did get away....via spain. MANY lived in syria, lebanon, iran and argentina. * hundred's of rich nazi's in france escaped to lebanon and syria ;) and their families still live there to this day PROTECTED by arab's extreme jewish hating laws when jew high courts started rooting them out
Some years ago a Russian wrote a book about how Hitler and Eva fled to Indonesia. Eva didn't stay but Hitler later married a teacher and lived there until the '70s.
A never ending story.

Some years ago a Russian wrote a book about how Hitler and Eva fled to Indonesia. Eva didn't stay but Hitler later married a teacher and lived there until the '70s.
A never ending story.
the story changes its true.... they fled everywhere and spain was how they exited out of mosrtly ...lbut i will tell you THIS....
there's no way in hell lebanon and syria filled with hundreds of rich as fuck nazi's from germany and hitler would be left behind....never.
nazi's loved lebanon's vichy french lifestyle :) and Shiek pierre gemayal loved nazi party to this day lebanon army marches with hitler salute....
**hitler fly fly quietly to denmark..he left europa from spain...he live luxury in argentina, columbia, syria and lebanon.. (if yu dig deep i.. your research will show yu very important nazi general lived in syria and was best friend of assad's father..

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
My husband has this DVD called The Spring Of Life and it's about the female side like this is. They got what was called an Aryan purity certificate and a silver necklace to show there rank

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
Those poor girls, all that marching around with no support, you know what I'm saying??That's all I could think about that whole film, my tits would be super sad.:cantunsee: