hoarding cockroaches

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Oh my Gawd!! I am one of those peep's with the whole O.C.D. thing about cleaning and that shit right there done pushed me right on over the edge! HOW the fuck does anyone on the face of this Earth honestly live like that? What kind of human being think's this shit is o.k.? Burn the WHOLE fucking place to the ground! Maybe it'll be cleansed then, MAYBE!!!:fuuuuuu:

D.N.R.

Medication time
I would love to spend 5 mins alone with this nasty cunt!! It really pisses me off the way she keeps blaming her kids for not taking out the trash and her 13 disabilities. Fat fucking bitch making her poor daughter cook her meals and bring her booties:rage:
The dad needs his ass kicked too for not fighting to get custody of his kids. I am a single mother who works 2 jobs and I have some health issues as well BUT I still manage to keep my house fucking immaculate. Every time she opened her pie hole to make another BS excuse I wanted to kick her teeth in!!

D.N.R.

Medication time
Did anyone watch the entire video? I had to stop half way in because I was getting too pissed off. I'm wondering if they were able to get it cleaned and get the roaches out. I don't think she is even a hoarder she is just a fat, lazy, nasty bitch. I usually can make myself have a tiny amount of compassion for the true hoarders on this show because I understand it as a mental illness but I cannot have any sympathy for this.

nola

Forum Veteran
I did watch the whole video and they were able to get the house cleaned out. I agree-she is not a hoarder. I have things that I can't part with because of sentimental value, but come on, she "collected" trash and garbage. Every square inch of floor was covered in garbage and vermin. Just disgusting...I bet if they went back in 6 months it would be back to being a trash heap.

D.N.R.

Medication time
I did watch the whole video and they were able to get the house cleaned out. I agree-she is not a hoarder. I have things that I can't part with because of sentimental value, but come on, she "collected" trash and garbage. Every square inch of floor was covered in garbage and vermin. Just disgusting...I bet if they went back in 6 months it would be back to being a trash heap.
Thanks. I bet the kids were so happy to have it cleaned up. I was just thinking the same thing, no way will it stay clean long. I hope DCS gets involved and keeps tabs on the home.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Did anyone watch the entire video? I had to stop half way in because I was getting too pissed off. I'm wondering if they were able to get it cleaned and get the roaches out. I don't think she is even a hoarder she is just a fat, lazy, nasty bitch. I usually can make myself have a tiny amount of compassion for the true hoarders on this show because I understand it as a mental illness but I cannot have any sympathy for this.
I tried TWICE to finish it also and I just couldn't do it! You are 100% correct with saying she is NOT A hoarder ,she is just lazy,and narcissistic and wallow's in self pity that disgust's me to NO end! She has diabetes and she throw's the used needle's on the floor with the rest of the trash! Her children are NOT suppose to take care of her it's suppose to be the other way around! I want to put my foot so far up her ASS we would have to go to the hospital to get it removed! My stomach honestly turned trying to watch this! I pray that her kid's get the fuck outta there for there own well being!

Fuck me, my wife works while I potter around in my shed and so on, but if I don't do my share of the housework she get's all Nazi on my arse! There's no way I could ever live like this, and I've learned to appreciate clean and tidy. And, if done regularly, takes fuck all time to do! There you have, I'm pussy whipped!:D

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Thanks. I bet the kids were so happy to have it cleaned up. I was just thinking the same thing, no way will it stay clean long. I hope DCS gets involved and keeps tabs on the home.
They were, but everyone looked sick as shit afterwards. My guess is it's a mix of detoxing and poisoning from the pesticides used to tackle the roaches. As for child services, they usually get involved either too late or involved in situations they aren't really needed(at least in my experience).