fights Home invasion owner puts up a good fight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hedgerow

simpelton
WTF opens their door to strangers? Too bad someone is letting in all this human shit to prey on others.
If he's smart, they'll be a fence around his driveway soon.

Diversity is our strength
The Big Lie...remember folks, you can't spell diversity without DIE.
PS--i know you're being sarcastic.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
A nigger hit my vehicle today. I was turning left into a parking lot from a two lane road and they decided to pass me on the left. I called the cops. She had the wrong tag on her vehicle, the tag she had was expired, and she did not own the vehicle she was driving. She had a pit bull in the car that seemed to be unhappy with me. Just total shit, no more, no less. Worthless pieces of human garbage.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

I'm confused...... why aren't those NIGGERS lying in the street bleeding out from multiple gunshot wounds?

WTF opens their door to strangers? Too bad someone is letting in all this human shit to prey on others.
If he's smart, they'll be a fence around his driveway soon.

The Big Lie...remember folks, you can't spell diversity without DIE.
PS--i know you're being sarcastic.
"letting in human shit"...... looked like a bunch of American Pavement Apes to me.....?

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
damn niggers.jpg

I'm confused...... why aren't those NIGGERS lying in the street bleeding out from multiple gunshot wounds?

"letting in human shit"...... looked like a bunch of American Pavement Apes to me.....?
This was in the U.K unfortunately where you can't defend your home with a gun (just like in Australia) I thought the same thing when watching this, those fuckers should be full of holes.

Back