animals Horse Found Alive (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That’s awesome.

As many of you probably know by now, I chill out with horses as they’re proper party animals 😂.

E3DE4073-A24F-4DEF-BB1E-EFAA67A45F70.jpeg

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
you must be thinking of cows.
because ive seen in westerns, where the cowboy is laying on his horse that is laying down.
A horse can't lie down for longer than 45 minutes. They can lay down to get some REM sleep but most of the three hours a day they sleep is standing.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
i love em. i so badly want one or two. if i could,id sleep in a stable with one. using it as my pillow,if it would let me. and not have to worry about it rolling over and crushing me.

I did a summer as a stable hand when I was around 15. I rode a huge black Clydesdale called Saracen. I’d get there early when he was lying curled up and sit in him like an arm chair. He’d put his head around onto my leg. It was a nice start to the shift.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
I did a summer as a stable hand when I was around 15. I rode a huge black Clydesdale called Saracen. I’d get there early when he was lying curled up and sit in him like an arm chair. He’d put his head around onto my leg. I was a nice start to the shift.
YEA MAN THAT WHAT IM FUCKIN TALKIN ABOUT
awesome.
see.....
thats cool,hu?
nice way to bond with him. he trusts you and you trust him. i like hearing stuff like this.

Back