bizarre Hottest Chick, Ugliest Scar Contest 💃🫢 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. ✌️+❤️=🤯
These bodacious beauties have a secret, that have horrific ugly scars of various shapes and sizes. What better to do then to judge then by their looks! What fun! They also talke to them about there scar and all that and then the scar is revealed. Enjoy you sick fucks and remember… ✌️& ❤️

Video:

Tell me who you think is the most attractive to you.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
These bodacious beauties have a secret, that have horrific ugly scars of various shapes and sizes. What better to do then to judge then by their looks! What fun! They also talke to them about there scar and all that and then the scar is revealed. Enjoy you sick fucks and remember… ✌️& ❤️

Video:

Tell me who you think is the most attractive to you.

Where's the video of the bodacious beauties you promised? All I saw was the Tramp Stamp crew. 😂

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
I'm cool with scars. Hell, I got a bunch of 'em, so I can't rightfully critique anyone for theirs... unless they're a cutter! But even then, people make mistakes, and I really have no real problem with scars even from self-harm. Nobody's perfect.

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. ✌️+❤️=🤯
Do they feel that little about themselves they let that big ugly twat disrespect them like that ? turn round let me see your arse, he needs a good slapping.
Now its a beauty contest they are judged on their body dude what are you gonna do we judge peoples looks and that we includes you btw. Also they make money too and i like hearing the women's stories of their life and how they got the scar and also how men react to it when they see it revealed is interesting as well.

Back