Houston woman gets scalped from getting her hair lightened

KBlock

Wicked Clown
Apparently this woman went to a salon got her hair lightened and she had to leave to pick up her daughter so she left and right after her scalp started burning and when she got back told the lady and she rinsed her hair out and also gave her pain medication?? Over the next week she lost hair follicle and then her scalp came up. #1 The woman at the salon should never let a customer leave with shit in there hair and #2 what kind of hair salon gives you pain meds??

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Apparently this woman went to a salon got her hair lightened and she had to leave to pick up her daughter so she left and right after her scalp started burning and when she got back told the lady and she rinsed her hair out and also gave her pain medication?? Over the next week she lost hair follicle and then her scalp came up. #1 The woman at the salon should never let a customer leave with shit in there hair and #2 what kind of hair salon gives you pain meds??
Tylenol etc

KBlock

Wicked Clown
Never thought of that lol my mind went to like a tab or n oxy or something. I never considered Tylenol n ibu. to be a pain killer but it is

Reactions: msr

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
This makes no sense, they should had told her to set the fuck down and rinse her scalp before leaving.... chemical burns are horrible

HorrorQueen

Lurker
Lol also, she dyed her hair, in EVERY wrong was possible. No color change at all and idek how she managed that... I dye my hair all the time and I have never had that happen (or anything even close to it) I’ve seen long hair get burnt, from being dyed over and over again) but never touched or ever irritated her head... I wonder what she used

HorrorQueen

Lurker
lol don’t worry it was only Tylenol

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
Lol also, she dyed her hair, in EVERY wrong was possible. No color change at all and idek how she managed that... I dye my hair all the time and I have never had that happen (or anything even close to it) I’ve seen long hair get burnt, from being dyed over and over again) but never touched or ever irritated her head... I wonder what she used
When it’s cut short a black persons hair is like a Brillo pad, it’s tough as old boots, someone I knew said they couldn’t use veet as all it done was change the colour to a funny white 😂 So presume they need a bit more than just peroxide