how can one like real gore AND movie gore?

sickfuck

Banned
ever since i found gore sites , i feel like there's no real reason to watch fake deaths anymore...i can't sit down and watch some fabricated death scene knowing it's fucking fake. has real gore ruined movies for anyone else?

L.K.W.

Rookie
I only really watch horror shit like zombies blah blah blah...Just watching slashers and fake gore is boring now. I'd rather watch someone get their face hammered or a cool point blank execution etc.

Maybe this is how it starts? What happens when we get bored of watching real gore hahaha.

Jason

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Easy. Horror movies are entertainment, suspenseful, make you jump with jump scares oe maybe laugh with the cheesy dialogue, etc. Gore is just for shock, same with real gore. Gore isn't scary, just gross, and if you know it's fake, however real it looks is how good of an artist the effects guy is, so that's how I appreciate it. It would be really boring watching nothing but gore vids.

Well there are many movies that pretend to be like snuff, flower of flesh and blood, august underground, execution, foetus, but they are still boring....

Grombolar

Hide.
Short Bussed
Am desensitized for actual gore (except for hearing bones crack, which give a little cringe lol) but enjoying violent deaths, as seen in the Saw movie series Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the Arena (just to name a few), especially when the death is inevitable & cruel...

...So in that sense - fictional > factual

I've never found either fake or real gore "entertaining"...

I never watch horror or gore movies for the sole reason that stuff like that puts me to sleep...it's just too mind numbingly boring...and real gore is not something I'd spend more than a few minutes looking at, and even then only very occasionally. I prefer to focus on the living and what they do.....that's where you find the real jaw-dropping shit!

Zayad

groovy chicken
I think I like movie gore for the sole reason that it's usually horrendously over-exaggerated. I find it hilarious. That, and I usually stick to viewing pics instead of legit gore vids, so maybe that's my problem.

horror to me is more the exorcist type, and slasher movies are just funny. if you want to watch a real horr(ible)or movie try The Alchemist. stupidest movie ever.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
ever since i found gore sites , i feel like there's no real reason to watch fake deaths anymore...i can't sit down and watch some fabricated death scene knowing it's fucking fake. has real gore ruined movies for anyone else?
well it's kinda like fiction and non-fiction in a library. Both serve me well.

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
I still enjoy slasher flicks and zombie movies. Real gore is often just plain nasty, the footage of it is frequently unclear, we very often only see the aftermath, the story behind it is mundane (it being real and all), et cetera and so forth.

Movies and fiction can be much more spectacular. In real life, you'll never see a giant man with a pyramid for a head lift a woman into the air by the neck, tear off her clothes in one violent motion, grab her viciously by the tits while she's gurgling and struggling, rip her skin off, then hurl the detached skin at the other human characters, splattering their faces with her blood.

There's a movie called Murder-Set-Pieces that I badly want to see in its fully unedited form, but it's nowhere to be found on the Internet or various torrent sites, and the asking price for it at various online merchants is too high. One scene in the movie depicts a young girl being lifted into the air, stabbed, then held in midair groaning in agony for minutes while she bleeds out.

There's another movie I'm trying like hell to identify in which a woman in a nurse's uniform and a man in horn-rimmed glasses are down on the ground, hands tied behind their back, wild-eyed. A man in a mask is standing over them. They're pleading with him, then he suddenly produces a knife and starts stabbing the man in the back. The woman starts freaking out, then he stabs her too, numerous times. The acting is fucking superb, their screams of pain and outrage gave me wood. This was high-quality footage too, looked Hollywood quality, not like some backyard bullshit.

I've only seen a clip of it on the Internet. I don't know what it's called, wish I did.