accident How can the Chinese ever be taken seriously? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
They lack zero common sense, nothing works properly and all those ingredients mixed together allow us to view these type of video's. I wonder if their military is the same? High tech run by idiots

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
They lack zero common sense, nothing works properly and all those ingredients mixed together allow us to view these type of video's. I wonder if their military is the same? High tech run by idiots
View attachment 606999
because we own a lot of means for production, make something with the cheapest possible materials + methods, then export to you. yet you are non the wiser and keep buying from us :(

Illusive_0ne

This user was banned
I always hear about the coming war with China. I think their weapon would just malfunction and explode and kill droves of Chinks. Which would be great for GG content.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
I can see how the trucker didn't see the train; any driver is supposed to be focused on the road, and the black train blended with the asphalt from afar until it was too late. Bright colored barrier would alert people not to crash into train.

DokraOwl

Hooter
download.jpeg

The question is Neo, would the truck still have hit the train had the railroad crossing arms not lifted?

Back