How Many Musicians Do We Have Here?

matahari

Star Fox 64
Guitar and dabble Dulcimer, and Joe (whateverthefuck his nickname is, cornilious or some shit, my kid) mean fucking guitar and violin. Other family members who are not members here as well varying from Contrabass clarinet to viola to cello. I also repair and service stringed instruments, except guitars as I don't have the equipment, setting sound posts, fixing broken necks and fingerboards, etc.

I heard your lick...sounded good. Play classical?
 
Drums and bass here!

Also didgeridoo, harmonica and keyboard.

As you can tell in my voice message.......I ain't no 6 string guitarist though LOL
 

matahari

Star Fox 64
revolva;4134 said:
Drums and bass here!

Also didgeridoo, harmonica and keyboard.

As you can tell in my voice message.......I ain't no 6 string guitarist though LOL
OHHH my son wants to play the didgeridoo...currently he can sort of mimic it on his bass clarinet
 
OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
I play acoustic mostly, I love to play the 12 string though, it is my favorite instrument. As for classical, I can not finger pick that well, or play a bar chord to save my life! I write a lot of the material I play, and I can pick like a SOB. When I get some new stuff I'll post it here. The only thing I have online now is on Isounds.com. And that is about three years old. I'm using the moniker Nash Rambler on that site. If any of you got links to your original music, please feel free to post them here.
 

Kawkenheimer

Ahahaha haha ha
ramblar;4143 said:
I play acoustic mostly, I love to play the 12 string though, it is my favorite instrument. As for classical, I can not finger pick that well, or play a bar chord to save my life! I write a lot of the material I play, and I can pick like a SOB. When I get some new stuff I'll post it here. The only thing I have online now is on Isounds.com. And that is about three years old. I'm using the moniker Nash Rambler on that site. If any of you got links to your original music, please feel free to post them here.
12 strings sound beautiful
 

Kawkenheimer

Ahahaha haha ha
revolva;4134 said:
Drums and bass here!

Also didgeridoo, harmonica and keyboard.

As you can tell in my voice message.......I ain't no 6 string guitarist though LOL
neat wide variety you have going there...my one upstairs neighbour in a small 3 unit building that I used to live in would practice didgeridoo all the time...very cool instrument
 

Kawkenheimer

Ahahaha haha ha
matahari;4131 said:
Guitar and dabble Dulcimer, and Joe (whateverthefuck his nickname is, cornilious or some shit, my kid) mean fucking guitar and violin. Other family members who are not members here as well varying from Contrabass clarinet to viola to cello. I also repair and service stringed instruments, except guitars as I don't have the equipment, setting sound posts, fixing broken necks and fingerboards, etc.

I heard your lick...sounded good. Play classical?
Dulcimer, I had to look that one up, neat
 
CurdledPussy;4135 said:
i'm a singer/songwriter, compose folksy pop rock
Great!! Maybe all us musos can collaborate on a goregrish album! Damn imagine that......

ramblar;4143 said:
I play acoustic mostly, I love to play the 12 string though, it is my favorite instrument. As for classical, I can not finger pick that well, or play a bar chord to save my life! I write a lot of the material I play, and I can pick like a SOB. When I get some new stuff I'll post it here. The only thing I have online now is on Isounds.com. And that is about three years old. I'm using the moniker Nash Rambler on that site. If any of you got links to your original music, please feel free to post them here.
I'd like to hear your music ramblar....I've got a lot of original music, but I don't know how to upload it :( My keyboard has the old "floppy disc" slot for saving songs and it's kinda outdated now, but if anyone out there knows how I could put music onto the net, Id be happy to get some advice.
 
OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
revolva;4160 said:
Great!! Maybe all us musos can collaborate on a goregrish album! Damn imagine that......



I'd like to hear your music ramblar....I've got a lot of original music, but I don't know how to upload it :( My keyboard has the old "floppy disc" slot for saving songs and it's kinda outdated now, but if anyone out there knows how I could put music onto the net, Id be happy to get some advice.
Is it on you PC? If it is you can use Media Player to change the format into MP3 and then got a free site like Isounds and download some of it. Or Facebook or Myspace for that matter. The only problem with Isounds is you can only download three songs, or you have to pay a subscription fee to put more on.
 
Guitar, bass, can pretty play anything from Malmsteen Satch, vai, srv to some good ol blues and classic rock. Have tons of material, will upload some one of these days :)
 
OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
revolva;4160 said:
Great!! Maybe all us musos can collaborate on a goregrish album! Damn imagine that......



I'd like to hear your music ramblar....I've got a lot of original music, but I don't know how to upload it :( My keyboard has the old "floppy disc" slot for saving songs and it's kinda outdated now, but if anyone out there knows how I could put music onto the net, Id be happy to get some advice.
fuckballs;4181 said:
Guitar, bass, can pretty play anything from Malmsteen Satch, vai, srv to some good ol blues and classic rock. Have tons of material, will upload some one of these days :)
I wonder if that is possible? That would be neat though. I know that "Was (Not Was)" would lay down tracks and ship it to the other member for him to put his stuff on it. Of course that was all reel to reel back in the day.
 

Kawkenheimer

Ahahaha haha ha
it could be easier to manage if one person used their home studio to produce & mix the masters...people could bounce & dump their audio tracks on some file sharing site & then that could get imported & synced into the master mix, but I dunno if there is anything that makes it easier
 
CurdledPussy;4189 said:
it could be easier to manage if one person used their home studio to produce & mix the masters...people could bounce & dump their audio tracks on some file sharing site & then that could get imported & synced into the master mix, but I dunno if there is anything that makes it easier

kAL COULD PROBABLY EDUCATE US :)
 
OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
CurdledPussy;4189 said:
it could be easier to manage if one person used their home studio to produce & mix the masters...people could bounce & dump their audio tracks on some file sharing site & then that could get imported & synced into the master mix, but I dunno if there is anything that makes it easier
fuckballs;4210 said:
kAL COULD PROBABLY EDUCATE US :)
Actually I was thinking DOA might know. Hey who knows, we might be on to something here. A virtual band practice room, where people who have never met can get together and record. Just lay down the tracks and then have someone do the final mix.


(Rushes out to copy write idea)
 
ramblar;4214 said:
Actually I was thinking DOA might know. Hey who knows, we might be on to something here. A virtual band practice room, where people who have never met can get together and record. Just lay down the tracks and then have someone do the final mix.


(Rushes out to copy write idea)
HEY!! That was MY idea you thieving bastard!!:fuckyou:
 
Top