How Many Musicians Do We Have Here?

Xiro

Tw1sted 1
I Dj and used to prodice. I have spun at the same parties as Paul Oakenfold, Van Dyk, Hybrid, Icey, Baby Ann, Freestylers, Chemical Brothers, and a million others and have helped in production of some released vinyl that has been spun by breaks DJs all over and even a track by Infiniti I helped write a synth line for that was on an Adam Freeland live on Annie nithengale BBC set he did. That was later released

OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Xiro;4340 said:
I Dj and used to prodice. I have spun at the same parties as Paul Oakenfold, Van Dyk, Hybrid, Icey, Baby Ann, Freestylers, Chemical Brothers, and a million others and have helped in production of some released vinyl that has been spun by breaks DJs all over and even a track by Infiniti I helped write a synth line for that was on an Adam Freeland live on Annie nithengale BBC set he did. That was later released
I use to DJ also, but this was in the day of 33 rpm on vinyl. I had a lot of fun doing that. Talk about a pussy magnet! Play her song and off goes the thongs.

being in a band automatically makes you immensely fuckable, no matter how much of a creep you were before.......chicks are good/dumb like that :D

OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
revolva;4347 said:
being in a band automatically makes you immensely fuckable, no matter how much of a creep you were before.......chicks are good/dumb like that :D
When I was in a band, a bunch of them actually, the guitar players always got laid the most. I was the front man, and my ol' lady went to every gig we did. So maybe that had something to do with it. I did notice though, if a musician gets hooked up with a woman, and it gets serious, it seem the first thing they do is make them sell their gear and quit. It's like "I met YOU while you were playing and I'll be damned if you do that again"

Xiro

Tw1sted 1
ramblar;4342 said:
I use to DJ also, but this was in the day of 33 rpm on vinyl. I had a lot of fun doing that. Talk about a pussy magnet! Play her song and off goes the thongs.
all i used was vinyl with the exception of an occasional CD mixer. I spin breaks and have over 1000 records

ramblar;4356 said:
When I was in a band, a bunch of them actually, the guitar players always got laid the most. I was the front man, and my ol' lady went to every gig we did. So maybe that had something to do with it. I did notice though, if a musician gets hooked up with a woman, and it gets serious, it seem the first thing they do is make them sell their gear and quit. It's like "I met YOU while you were playing and I'll be damned if you do that again"
Yah then they prance around like queen of the groupies, smug in the knowledge that they have exclusive rights to a guy all the other chicks wanna fuck...sick bitches! That's why we always treated women like the hos they are hahahaha strictly one night then fuck off!!!

Phette

Banned
revolva;4347 said:
Unless they've been in a band themselves ;) then the rockstars have to work twice as hard just to get our attention, cuz we know better. We ARE that guy. Lol

OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Xiro;4359 said:
all i used was vinyl with the exception of an occasional CD mixer. I spin breaks and have over 1000 records
I had over 5'000 till my divorce, I could only take a hundred or so with me when I lost my place. I really hope someone got them, and appreciated them.