How Many Musicians Do We Have Here?

Phette;4363 said:
Unless they've been in a band themselves ;) then the rockstars have to work twice as hard just to get our attention, cuz we know better. We ARE that guy. Lol
true dat! nothing more pathetic than a musician trying to impress a more clued in chick with "Oh do you know who I am? Yeah, I guess you could say I'm in a band!" thinking that it's a free pass to her vagina. Chicks like that drain the cool out of a guy and shrivel him back into being the nerd he was trying to escape from LOL

OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Here is my site, like I said its old shit that I did with my old band Alchemy. The late Brian Kelly on lead guitar, Jim (Turtle) Wood on drums, Jerry Wood on bass. All songs are originals, I wrote all the lyrics and did all the music on the last, yeah that's me on guitar on the last one

http://www.isound.com/nash_rambler

Phette

Banned
lmfao ~
"oh hey gurl what's up?"
"not much man, just chillin"
"cool. im glad security is only letting the the lovelies back stage tonight"
"oh my god! are you in one of these bands?" /swoon
"yeah gurl, we're opening. gotta go ~ see you after?"
"oh for sure! I'll be here!"
"promise me you won't leave Mama. I think youre my soul mate."
"no worries. I'll be around. We're headlining"
"oh fuck"

:)

best conversation ever

matahari

Star Fox 64
ramblar;4380 said:
Here is my site, like I said its old shit that I did with my old band Alchemy. The late Brian Kelly on lead guitar, Jim (Turtle) Wood on drums, Jerry Wood on bass. All songs are originals, I wrote all the lyrics and did all the music on the last, yeah that's me on guitar on the last one

http://www.isound.com/nash_rambler
Very nice.

OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
matahari;4692 said:
Very nice.
Thank You.
fuckballs;4697 said:
Playing guitar is actually a form of masturbation. :)
No wonder I hate to put it down.
Rosie;4701 said:
Needs moar cowbells.
I'll get right on it.............................NOT.
CurdledPussy;4801 said:
good work
Thanks, it's not the style that I'm into now, but I thought it turned out alright for a basement recording.

I play shred anvil. James Horner and me are fucking tite. Remember that tite anvil solo from Willow? Yea. That was me. I rocked the shit out of that anvil.

I also play late night jazz anvil. (Smooth anvil) It's pretty tite.

OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Yeah, my old band had a really big, so big that everyone had to leave the room to make room for it.

i am a sensitive artist who happens to play music. i am in a band. we were thinking about rehearsing this one time but everyone in the band was too busy in the bath room cutting their wrists open to meet up and play. it's sad. life is sad wen u think about it. but i go around telling everyone that i play music in a band. and i dress like i play in a band. i know what style is but i don't know what i am and this is why i cry at night... and why i maek teh music

OP
ramblar

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Beef Hose;7556 said:
i am a sensitive artist who happens to play music. i am in a band. we were thinking about rehearsing this one time but everyone in the band was too busy in the bath room cutting their wrists open to meet up and play. it's sad. life is sad wen u think about it. but i go around telling everyone that i play music in a band. and i dress like i play in a band. i know what style is but i don't know what i am and this is why i cry at night... and why i maek teh music
That's ether Country or Emo, I ain't figured out which.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
i can whistle so many yngwie malmsteens some ppl thought it was the real song playing