How Many Musicians Do We Have Here?

I can whistle Malmsteen's solo from Icarus Dream Suite. But people are like, "you aren't even whistling, and that sounds like the Simpsons theme", which it is. So props I guess.

I play the guitar.

I own two acoustics, one classical, and two electrics (and a Yamaha 12-string, but I almost never play it). I've been slacking for a couple of years, actually, but I started playing again a couple of weeks ago.

Lots of restringing required, as many of them have gone flat. Also, I need to build up my calluses again.

155K98

Better By Far
I wouldn't consider myself as a musician but I've played the guitar for about 10 years. I'm also pretty solid drummer.

Drums and Guitar. I play metal mostly, but I like playing jazzy shit on the drums but haven't been able to play them in over 8 months now.

Happy Hippy

Lurker
She'll kill me for posting this.....Heads plays the cello or more correctly played the cello. She was part of the Glasgow strings orchestra as a younster.

Happy Hippy;21157 said:
She'll kill me for posting this.....Heads plays the cello or more correctly played the cello. She was part of the Glasgow strings orchestra as a younster.

that sneaky wee shit...she never told us this :tu:

Heads;21162 said:
I'm gunna kill her!!!!!!!!! :p i'm not really haha but yes, i've played the Cello since i was around 8 years old LOL Played Cello for my standard grade music aswell, high enough grading to be an instructor :)
chicks who've played cello since they were 8 are sexeh as fuck!!

but you knew i was gonna say that didn't you :drool:

P

Psycho Lady

This was recorded last Wednesday at a bar on the west side of Columbus, Ohio, called O'Tool's. That's me playing and singing. I wrote that song a long time ago, and people seem to like it. Hope you all do too.

:rose:

D.N.R.

Medication time
Super Moderator
I started playing the piano/keyboard when I was 13. From 18 until about 5 years ago I was the vocalist and keyboard player for a music ministry group in my church. We recorded a couple of albums. Then I woke the fuck up and got the fuck out. A few members of the forum have heard my stuff but it's not something I talk about often. Quite embarrassing. The whole church part anyway.