How Many Musicians Do We Have Here?

AmericanBoobeh

Tell me what you thought about when you were gone
I cannot at all.. Always wanted to learn guitar but was always busy with sports.. feel like I’m to old to learn now and couldn’t find the time..

I've been regularly writing, recording, and producing a lot lately. Trying to develop my sound so I can play shows and distribute songs to record companies... It's pretty stressful sometimes... Other times I probably get too excited and start sharing songs that aren't finished, cause I'm an idiot. :/ (I'm actually pretty good on guitar due to growing up fantasizing about being Jimi Hendrix, so I played guitar everyday for a year and my dexterity is surprisingly awesome but I got over that Jimi obsession and now don't care for that acid rock shit :/ )
So I have a lot of diversity genre wise. I want to mix post punk, synth pop, power electronics, Neofolk, art punk, no wave, and trap beats (however I don't want to be witchhouse). Easier said than done. Here's a Current 93 cover I did the other day.

Druss

Wandering wizard
I play the violin on occasion, trying to learn the ukulele, I'm not great at the former and frankly awful at the latter.