How many musicians do we have here? (1 Viewer)

Hey,
Just though Id make a separate topic for musicians here. Dont like to hijack other people threads with "Look what I can do" LOL. If its ok TehBitch?
So it does seem we have a few musicians here, which I didnt realize. Im mean, we are here for dead shit no? Who would of known? Anyway, my quick story. Been playing since I was 6, never had a lesson (which now I think is odd, cause we had the money) and just never put it down. Well I kinda did, but restarted.

Learned a mess load from MTV and watching all the greats. My fav at the time was Eric Clapton. You can still here some EC every now and then in my music. Well over time, I leaned some chord stuff from watching. Never had a name for it at the time. But over time this got boring. So the guitar went away. I had a good friend Paul ask me one time, "Wheres your guitar" I said, quit, I gave it to my nephew. He just gave me that bipolar Paul look, and says something like, "If I could only play 1% of what you do Id be happy" "Go get it" And somehow he sparked me, and I retrieved it. Got back into it, looked in a Joe Satriani, who ive never heard of before, and realized you can be a bad ass, and NOT have to sing (thanks for that, there are laws against voices like mine LOL)

Anyway, Im only 10 years new to online music, and playing. Dont know how to edit etc. If a song was 5 minutes long, and screwed up 4:59, I had to restart. Was tough for me. Here is, what I thought was my best sounding (quality wise)

This was a competition I entered. Damn I didnt even get 1 vote LOL. One of friends for some reason is obsessed with this.]

I have a load more. These were also demos. Nothing is finalised as almost all have mistakes.

McM

Forum Veteran
I started to play as a little boy, got classic lessons but the most were autodidactic. Was in a 'jailhouse' band, we played cover versions. :lol:
But I never made any records.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Here is one I made in 2003. It is called highway cowboy. Done on a laptop with one plug in module.That is my singing, Don't mind that. I try my best... Haha.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
And here is an instrumental I made also in 2003. I play everything except drums. They are one shot hits. I still had to make the drum tracks hit by hit. Takes forever ...

Here is one I made in 2003. It is called highway cowboy. Done on a laptop with one plug in module.That is my singing, Don't mind that. I try my best... Haha.
Are you insane?? HAHHA Loved it!! Thats an awesome track, and your singing (with laugh) I thought was spot on!! With your singing, I might have possible future tunes to work on if your interested.

And here is an instrumental I made also in 2003. I play everything except drums. They are one shot hits. I still had to make the drum tracks hit by hit. Takes forever ...
My friend, you have to give yourself more credit. Hearing this, its like what I do. I can tell youve met Master Joe Satriani as well. :D

Users who are viewing this thread