beatings How Many vs One? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Those are not police officers. Those are correctional officers. The police force rejects
Makes more sense then. I know here, alot of the CO's do 6 months on the road and 6 months in the jail. But I live in a city thats understaffed so that's probably why.

McM

ARSELING
From what I've heard and read (the last time in the box was '86) our correction officers would be happy when they had so many personnel in the facilities.

hedgerow

simpelton
1687153032667.png

^ just an old negro tradition...the fun never ends

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
he sure was after that one guard the whole time.
wonder what that guard did or said,but inmate jones wasnt happy with him. probably still isnt.
and most of them guards looked overweight and not so agile. pulling the pepper spray as soon as they were approached,instead of squaring up with the guy. because to be a guard,you need to be (should be) tougher than the inmates. thats just my opinion though. because right away the inmates think your "nothing" as soon as you grab the spray or tazzer. yes would be that one "crazy white motherfucker" who will square up. and i would be that guard who is respected more than the rest. and i will show you respect back. with that,comes co operation,not confrontation.
Well guess what my friend they are hiring so go show me

mrln

silent ghost
Well guess what my friend they are hiring so go show me
you first. i already have a good paying job. but yes,if i were younger i would. with military experience as well.
i sure wouldnt be no slouch or fat ass slob guard either!

Back