Serious Death Row Inmate Info (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
And your point is im not here to fucking entertain anyone just stuff that i find interesting you fucking dumb cunt now fuck off to your little corner of no where
So that’s 2 of your posts Ive had a look at and both are shit

Vwj

NewbieX
And your point is im not here to fucking entertain anyone just stuff that i find interesting you fucking dumb cunt now fuck off to your little corner of no where
If your not here to entertain then why did you post? Sorry who’s the dumb cunt, oh yeah that would be you 🤦‍♂️

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
If your not here to entertain then why did you post? Sorry who’s the dumb cunt, oh yeah that would be you 🤦‍♂️
I post things i like you dont have to look at or comment but hey what can i say typical english retard likes to talk and hide behind his words no action dumb cunt

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Most executions are carried out in Texas across the United States
A Negro who went crazy about drugs in the ’80's stabbed a mother and her two children (I don’t remember the case specifically for the Negro’s name or which county the double murder took place in)
One of the children survived the attack although he was only two years old but his brother and mother died
If all is true after 40 years on the death row, the Negro will be executed this year
Americans love to procrastinate, they think it causes killers suffering, but killers don’t suffer but learn to adapt to prison and get used to it.

Most executions are carried out in Texas across the United States
A Negro who went crazy about drugs in the ’80's stabbed a mother and her two children (I don’t remember the case specifically for the Negro’s name or which county the double murder took place in)
One of the children survived the attack although he was only two years old but his brother and mother died
If all is true after 40 years on the death row, the Negro will be executed this year
Americans love to procrastinate, they think it causes killers suffering, but killers don’t suffer but learn to adapt to prison and get used to it.
It is the appeals proces. Also, because of this, an execution is on average 2.3 mio vs under 1 mio for 50 years of imprisonment. Or less- most will not live for another 50 years. This is basically raping the taxpayer and feeding hellspawn (=lawyers).

I kind of agree- I am for suffering, as punishment. On condition that is leads to atonement and redemption (in the case of psychopaths this is only partially possible).
The more Texas becomes Catholic, the sooner this parody of justice will dissapear. I will celebrate that.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
It is the appeals proces. Also, because of this, an execution is on average 2.3 mio vs under 1 mio for 50 years of imprisonment. Or less- most will not live for another 50 years. This is basically raping the taxpayer and feeding hellspawn (=lawyers).

I kind of agree- I am for suffering, as punishment. On condition that is leads to atonement and redemption (in the case of psychopaths this is only partially possible).
The more Texas becomes Catholic, the sooner this parody of justice will dissapear. I will celebrate that.
Criminals don’t suffer in long-term prison because they get used to the conditions in a few years
(in fact, there are those who become addicted to straight prison and constant relapses who are unable to adapt to the outside world and normal society, so they are constantly in prison)
Prison is not a good thing but one gets used to it after a while
The appeals process is a really sensitive issue. because there were a convict who were released after 20 years for murder, until then he was were really innocent.
It was 20 years later revealed by DNA sampling that he was not he was the murder, but his neighbor was, who had died a natural death in the meantime

Criminals don’t suffer in long-term prison because they get used to the conditions in a few years
(in fact, there are those who become addicted to straight prison and constant relapses who are unable to adapt to the outside world and normal society, so they are constantly in prison)
Prison is not a good thing but one gets used to it after a while
The appeals process is a really sensitive issue. because there were a convict who were released after 20 years for murder, until then he was were really innocent.
It was 20 years later revealed by DNA sampling that he was not he was the murder, but his neighbor was, who had died a natural death in the meantime
Humans are creatures of habit, I concur. Yet, seeing s.o toil on the field with a sweat-covered face elicites horror in the spectator. Perhaps the inmate in question is content because, in his frame of mind, tomorrow will be Sunday, his/her day off, so life is not only misery.mostly it is, though.

I think instead of euthanasia, pardon, lethal injection, penal slavery for decades should be the default sentence for murderers. Instead of wasting millions on lawyers, forensics experts could be trained and well paid.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Humans are creatures of habit, I concur. Yet, seeing s.o toil on the field with a sweat-covered face elicites horror in the spectator. Perhaps the inmate in question is content because, in his frame of mind, tomorrow will be Sunday, his/her day off, so life is not only misery.mostly it is, though.

I think instead of euthanasia, pardon, lethal injection, penal slavery for decades should be the default sentence for murderers. Instead of wasting millions on lawyers, forensics experts could be trained and well paid.
In my opinion,for death is the punishment for death in all cases
Those who kill innocents do not deserve a sedative poison injection, I would either hang them or execute them with firing squad right away or after a maximum of 25 years of investigation and imprisoment

In my opinion,for death is the punishment for death in all cases
Those who kill innocents do not deserve a sedative poison injection, I would either hang them or execute them with firing squad right away or after a maximum of 25 years of investigation and imprisoment
Hmm. Firing squad is way to honourable, imho. 25 years? That is like a life sentence in Poland or Canada.
Lets put it like this: s.o kills a family member of mine. I will suffer my whole life. So should the murderer. I want to Wake up and know that he/she has already been on the field/tending to animals for 2-3 hours. I want to know that he/she will receive the most Basic food and acommodation, that the only distraction available will be religious services and books. That he/she will not have a Wikipedia entry like s.o who was executed.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Hmm. Firing squad is way to honourable, imho. 25 years? That is like a life sentence in Poland or Canada.
Lets put it like this: s.o kills a family member of mine. I will suffer my whole life. So should the murderer. I want to Wake up and know that he/she has already been on the field/tending to animals for 2-3 hours. I want to know that he/she will receive the most Basic food and acommodation, that the only distraction available will be religious services and books. That he/she will not have a Wikipedia entry like s.o who was executed.
I mean if someone is really sentenced to death and his guilt is not clear, then I would give him 25 years until it turns out he is guilty or not
A person who cannot be proven of one or more murders cannot be executed
If, on the other hand, it is clear who the killer would only hang or shoot him, there is no sedative poison injection on my part
And the convict is not happy if he is in prison but sooner or later gets used to the prison in the long run, for them it may be only the first few years of suffering, but after that they are completely used to the prison.
So I do not agree the idea of with long-term imprisonment, if the evidence is clear in the case of murder of one or more people, I would immediately hanged or shoot the convict by firing squad.

Back