Serious Death Row Inmate Info (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean if someone is really sentenced to death and his guilt is not clear, then I would give him 25 years until it turns out he is guilty or not
A person who cannot be proven of one or more murders cannot be executed
If, on the other hand, it is clear who the killer would only hang or shoot him, there is no sedative poison injection on my part
And the convict is not happy if he is in prison but sooner or later gets used to the prison in the long run, for them it may be only the first few years of suffering, but after that they are completely used to the prison.
So I do not agree the idea of with long-term imprisonment, if the evidence is clear in the case of murder of one or more people, I would immediately hanged or shoot the convict by firing squad.
We do not agree- but it is a delight to talk to you :) Wait-we do agree on that lethal injection is a joke :)

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
We do not agree- but it is a delight to talk to you :) Wait-we do agree on that lethal injection is a joke :)

I don't care if you talked to me or not
The lethal injection is not a joke, it's just a joke that a sedative is also included in the injection.
The lethal injection first puts the victim to sleep, then made a cardiac arrest, stop the heart muscles and after relaxes the breathing muscles, and finally death comes around 5 minutes
Thus, specifically the one sentenced to death does not feel anything of his own death
I would definitely withdraw the sedative poison injection from those sentenced to death who committed murder.
I would either hang them or shoot them dead with a firing squad
I don’t understand why cruel killers get a sedative poison injection when they were ruthlessly cruel to their victims.

I don't care if you talked to me or not
The lethal injection is not a joke, it's just a joke that a sedative is also included in the injection.
The lethal injection first puts the victim to sleep, then made a cardiac arrest, stop the heart muscles and after relaxes the breathing muscles, and finally death comes around 5 minutes
Thus, specifically the one sentenced to death does not feel anything of his own death
I would definitely withdraw the sedative poison injection from those sentenced to death who committed murder.
I would either hang them or shoot them dead with a firing squad
I don’t understand why cruel killers get a sedative poison injection when they were ruthlessly cruel to their victims.
Ah now I understand. Lethal injection is, more or less, overdosing on barbiturates. Painless, that is why I think it is a joke.

Hanging On a short rope, Yes? 😉

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Ah now I understand. Lethal injection is, more or less, overdosing on barbiturates. Painless, that is why I think it is a joke.

Hanging On a short rope, Yes? 😉
It doesn't matter if it is long or short because they both serve the same purpose of a cervical vertebrae fracture.
In the case of a short rope, a helper is needed to jerk the convict's leg
But in a long case, no helper is needed because the convict's own weight breaks the cervical vertebrae after the long fall.
I would recommend the long rope

Back