Human Centipede 2 Full Sequence

OP
Ginivive

Ginivive

Lurker
Hell yeah! I got the full 1:28 version and yes, it included the sandpaper masturbation scene. In my opinion the film was even better than the first movie. Did you enjoy the film?

I saw this one and thought it was just "okay"... I kept waiting for something to completely shock me and it never happened =(

I thought it was really interesting though, that the character Martin didn't speak even once throughout the entire film. It's an interesting concept that we can perceive so much of his personality even though his character had no lines.

Spooky

Joto Meow Meow ♥
To me, it's a movie that's better when you talk about it than when you watch it.
It wasn't as "awesome" as it seemed like it would be. I did like that the shit was the only thing in color. It wasn't better than the first, though. Not like the first was anything considered amazing to begin with.

OP
Ginivive

Ginivive

Lurker
I thought this second film was more artistic...black and white, emotions percieved through body language and gestures, and 12 people collected, 10 successfully used. The first film was wonderful, don't get me wrong, but it seemed more "Hollywood," in my opinion. The guy (in the first) was a eugenisist and wanted to create his "Gollum" if you will. Just like these elite we have today. The first was a metaphor of what they want us to become; pets, slaves, gollums....etc. That is, unless they kill us off first.

Hell yeah! I got the full 1:28 version and yes, it included the sandpaper masturbation scene. In my opinion the film was even better than the first movie. Did you enjoy the film?
I have not seen a full uncut version yet, I think I'm gonna buy the dvd on february 14. I saw the VOD, no barbed wire and sandpaper is only imply. I liked it, I see it as a comedy/horror and the "fart symphonies" are just too funny, I mean, with Martin orchestrating it and all haha...

OP
Ginivive

Ginivive

Lurker
I have not seen a full uncut version yet, I think I'm gonna buy the dvd on february 14. I saw the VOD, no barbed wire and sandpaper is only imply. I liked it, I see it as a comedy/horror and the "fart symphonies" are just too funny, I mean, with Martin orchestrating it and all haha...
I guess I just got lucky!! :shit: :woo:

Stammer

son of satan
What they should have done was make it about the actor who played the doctor goes crazy and tries to make a 20 person human centipede instead of that little butterball we got as a villain

Part 2 was better than the first one. I wanted something so disgusting it would make me turn it off and make my wife puke, unfortunately neither delivered, on that level.

Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence is coming, and supposedly it'll be a 500 person centipede this time. I know it's going to suck, but I must see it.