https://www.humblebundle.com/

Saints Row: The Third*
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction - Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

(*If over the average (currently ~$5.60))

You can get everything bar Saints Row for $1. Requires Steam.

I wanted to get Metro 2033 anyway. Sorted.

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
You can even apparently donate the amount to charity, too. Almost seems to good to be true...

I'll have to wait till next thursday b4 I check it out fully, tho.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
I wonder. If I buy these and get them on Steam, then upgrade my PC in a couple months, will the licenses carry over? If so, I'm sold.

Ninj

So it seems.
It's worth it alone for CoH. Shame I have nearly all those games and don't want saints row that much.

Saf- humble bundle codes work like any other steam game - once redeemed they are associated with your steam ID for evermore and can be installed on any computer you log into using that same steam ID.

Reactions: SAF

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
It's worth it alone for CoH. Shame I have nearly all those games and don't want saints row that much.

Saf- humble bundle codes work like any other steam game - once redeemed they are associated with your steam ID for evermore and can be installed on any computer you log into using that same steam ID.
I R Steam nub. Have had it for ages now, but rarely ever do any PC gaming. Anyway, I bit the bullet and went for it. Just finished installing everything so I can shelf it until I'm through with school.

OP
Lizard King

Lizard King

OM NOM NOM
Administrator
The bundle now includes Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY, Titan Quest, and the Red Faction Armageddon DLC, for those who pay (or paid) more than the average. If you already paid, open the same link you had in the original e-mail and it should now include the keys for those games too. :awesome:

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
I stole COH ages ago, but it was a shitty crack and the activation sucked so I brushed it aside... I bought it about 2 weeks ago on steam. I reduced St. Fromond to rubble last night, while a pack of snipers skirted the map killing and scouting for my artillery. My only regret is not playing this fucking game sooner :tu:

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
I stole COH ages ago, but it was a shitty crack and the activation sucked so I brushed it aside... I bought it about 2 weeks ago on steam. I reduced St. Fromond to rubble last night, while a pack of snipers skirted the map killing and scouting for my artillery. My only regret is not playing this fucking game sooner :tu:
Steam id. Geez it.

Reactions: SAF
OP
Lizard King

Lizard King

OM NOM NOM
Administrator
I love going crazy with artillery. So much fun.

Ninj

So it seems.
CoH is amazing. It's a shame THQ never really got the game out there at the time, as so many people missed out. 'Nuff said.