Hundreds Of Words To Avoid Using On Internet If You Don't Want Dept. Homeland Security Spying On You (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I'm super super paranoid... but things like the government 'spying' on my internet use doesn't scare me. I've been using the internet for 15 years and I've been lookin' at some fuuuuuuuuuucked uppp stuff sometimes. ;) If they think I'm a Satanic Nazi Serial Killer Terrorist they haven't said anything so far. They'd be wasting their time on a real boring chick. :D
Damn, that is disappointing, i thought all the chicks on here where Satanic Nazi Serial Killers !;)

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Don't ruin my reverse psychology on the government... they're reading this.
maybe I am the government... (just kiddin) but i'll tell you a funny story, way back i used to get drunk at a bar where the DJ was really good and i would ask him ,,what's this?" and make notes to myself so i wouldn't forget so that is how the border police once found a note in my wallet that read ''must have bomb'' and they questioned me for a good hour. :lulz:

KG

stalking
If something ever happens it's rural America that will still be standing. They seem to be the only ones who still believe in having the right to bare arms and don't mind using it. If people would start taking care of themselves and stop letting the gov. do it then maybe they wouldn't have as much control as they do now. JMO

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Some of those words are really silly, lol.

If the dept of homeland security wants to spy on me because I mentioned I made a PORK roast then by all means.. :huuurp:

Back