bizarre I can't unsee this and neither can yaw'll !!!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Interestingly, our specific microbiome is closely linked to our specific immune system. In terms of human survival it makes sense for sexual partners to have different immune system types so their offspring will be more resilient. Studies have shown that the microbiome is responsible for making the odours that attract or repel us to potential partners (aka pheromones). Maybe they were a perfect match 😂😂😂😂.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Interestingly, our specific microbiome is closely linked to our specific immune system. In terms of human survival it makes sense for sexual partners to have different immune system types so their offspring will be more resilient. Studies have shown that the microbiome is responsible for making the odours that attract or repel us to potential partners (aka pheromones). Maybe they were a perfect match 😂😂😂😂.
Now I’m even more alarmed nobody is wearing deodorant in a humid ass jungle, must smell like swamp ass down there.

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
Exactly what I was going to say. Sort of.

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
Thick fucker probably thinks it's a pussy
612faWq4c4L.jpg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Now I’m even more alarmed nobody is wearing deodorant in a humid ass jungle, must smell like swamp ass down there.

Exactly what I was going to say. Sort of.

Interestingly, people living in the jungle that have never used soap in their lives don’t smell at all!

Semi westernised people that wash with soap occasionally smell the most.

Soap strips the ammonia oxidising bacteria from our skin, so we are left with others that create the typical body odour.

There is a probiotic skin product called Mother Dirt- AO Mist that replaces the ammonia oxidising probiotics 😂.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Interestingly, people living in the jungle that have never used soap in their lives don’t smell at all!

Semi westernised people that wash with soap occasionally smell the most.

Soap strips the ammonia oxidising bacteria from our skin, so we are left with others that create the typical body odour.

There is a probiotic skin product called Mother Dirt- AO Mist that replaces the ammonia oxidising probiotics 😂.
I don’t know man I like showering twice a day. Nonetheless it’s disgusting there’s some sort of bacteria keepin them from stinking, that’s some straight caveman shit

Side note we have hippies they haven’t showered in decades either and they still smell like moldy balls sack

Side note for my side note. No way that bitch didn’t get out the shower 2-4 hours ago. Swamp ass consumes your soul almost immediately. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

If she wore that much makeup and didn’t shower regularly her face would look like a pancake

Last edited:
Back