"I Love Being HIV+" Sick Documentary On Mentally Ill Gays

Tezaniac

your friendly neighbor
I wouldn't mind if I was infected.. then I got an excuse to kill my enemies.
Nothing to lose.. just let me die in prison then.
I also would refuse medical help..
Just give me two socks so I can hang myself in my cell.

Tezaniac

your friendly neighbor
I think he's not caring but just sharing dude..
I didn't see the video. I only read the title.

@AtomicBong

Well Known Member
Extremely sick & twisted gay people. Being gay was considered a mental disease in the USA up until the politically correct 70's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

Do u mean gay people are sick and twisted or gay bug chasers.. I don't really see how being gay hurts anyone and I've seen gay animal sex so I wouldn't say it's unnatural.. Im sure a lot of homos are just weird and like to be different but there are lots who are just simply gay.. Maybe I'm missing the big picture tho?

Tezaniac

your friendly neighbor
Gayness for girls is ok.. I'm not bothered by that.
But tell me.. How can a guy leave all these beautiful women on earth for the groaning of a man?
Women have assholes too, right?
And if you do like anal penetration (It's your choice) then just buy a strap-on for your girl's NYE.
Or ask her to stimulate your prostate 5min before you come, it's considerable.

Reactions: C_R

GOLDSUN

G.G.M
Wasnt there a thread somewhere on bugchasers? I remember reading something about it before. Cant recall if its an article or a personal experience or something..?

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Gayness for girls is ok.. I'm not bothered by that.
But tell me.. How can a guy leave all these beautiful women on earth for the groaning of a man?
Women have assholes too, right?
And if you do like anal penetration (It's your choice) then just buy a strap-on for your girl's NYE.
Or ask her to stimulate your prostate 5min before you come, it's considerable.
i dont mind gayness both sides.. as long as its not directed at me.

mrln

silent ghost
btw i've always wondered why it is that straight men are bothered with gay ones. its not like theyre going to surprise buttfuck you so why care?
its one thing to have someone of the opposite sex to check you out. but to have someone of the same sex? no....