I say give them both the same scentence (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
I'm used to hearing so many stories of child molestation in the news and I strongly believe chi-mos should be EXECUTED.....but people like these who have children just for the sake of molesting/raping, are a whole different level of scum - all chi-mos are scum, but these types are the most vile of them all and they deserve, not only execution, but TORTURE and slow death. What the fuck is the matter with people anymore?!?!
What a vile, disgusting world we live in.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
I halfway recall an article i read AGES ago that not even castration really deters the behavior. Its not strictly a physical sexual thing, so the mentality of it is unaffected.
i read/watched a doc about that, as well. child molesters are psychologically fucked up. sexual deviants. no amount of "talking" to a psych or taking some magic pill will cure these fuckers. ever. so, unless they spend the rest of their lives on our dime, in a cage, death is the ONLY cure, in my book.

ZenZaku

This user was banned
No it makes no sense, she agreed because she loved him... She clearly didn't hold her morals in high regard. Yet even though she apparently admitted to molesting her children, she isn't charged the same as he is. Also the Smantha Bryant woman, and the second boyfriend of the Sarah woman, what happened to them?

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
No it makes no sense, she agreed because she loved him... She clearly didn't hold her morals in high regard. Yet even though she apparently admitted to molesting her children, she isn't charged the same as he is. Also the Smantha Bryant woman, and the second boyfriend of the Sarah woman, what happened to them?
Not sure. I wondered that too.

mrln

silent ghost
that's some sick fucking shit,man! give them death. people like that don't deserve to live now these poor kids are fucked in the head forever,pretty much.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
How do you molest a kid before it's even born :gusta:
Very carefully.
Better yet, how can you have sex with the child after it's born, unless it's oral. The average finger width is big enough to cause severe bleeding for newborn females and and I wouldn't think much more for the poop-chute.

Back