Ideas for a new Fallout Game (1 Viewer)

Manchurianhempsnakegod

Shh... my child no more tears, only dreams now.
Well I hope they set it in new york
I'm hoping for more Urban Combats
they should put a Warfare and territory system where in you can join factions on waging war on one another feature they should add is that the ability to have a family( just like fable 3), You should take care of your family or some random event will kill them all or injure them.
Other things that I want to see
*The ability to hire mercs
*have an option to join a caravan or be a caravan trader
*Build Settlements
*Some characters from 3 and NV to appear
*custom weapons
* Some thing that can top Skyrim's dragons( Giant monsters something like those monsters that Ultraman fights)

What are do you want to see on the next fallout game?

Well I hope they set it in new york
I'm hoping for more Urban Combats
they should put a Warfare and territory system where in you can join factions on waging war on one another feature they should add is that the ability to have a family( just like fable 3), You should take care of your family or some random event will kill them all or injure them.
Other things that I want to see
*The ability to hire mercs
*have an option to join a caravan or be a caravan trader
*Build Settlements
*Some characters from 3 and NV to appear
*custom weapons
* Some thing that can top Skyrim's dragons( Giant monsters something like those monsters that Ultraman fights)

What are do you want to see on the next fallout game?
I would like to see it across rural Canada after the "Fallout", I agree with pretty much everything else you're saying. They need to keep certain elements of their series and implement Elder Scroll and Red Dead Redemption elements as well. Those are the three game series I at least had a vibe from after reading what you'd like to see.

Manchurianhempsnakegod

I would like to see it across rural Canada after the "Fallout", I agree with pretty much everything else you're saying. They need to keep certain elements of their series and implement Elder Scroll and Red Dead Redemption elements as well. Those are the three game series I at least had a vibe from after reading what you'd like to see.

I think canda would be unlikely because It got hit by the death ray at zeta.
But I think canada would be great because I'm tired of the desert wasteland stuff why not some Snowy/tundra/coniferous wasteland

I think canda would be unlikely because It got hit by the death ray at zeta.
But I think canada would be great because I'm tired of the desert wasteland stuff why not some Snowy/tundra/coniferous wasteland
That's what I was thinking, it is incredibly massive and you know many families believe that rural areas are safe havens in times of disaster which would lead to much more of the territorial game play you spoke of. I also believe the animal styled enemies would have much more impact on you when you're trekking through dead woods, keeping an eye on your two children and wife.

Manchurianhempsnakegod

That's what I was thinking, it is incredibly massive and you know many families believe that rural areas are safe havens in times of disaster which would lead to much more of the territorial game play you spoke of. I also believe the animal styled enemies would have much more impact on you when you're trekking through dead woods, keeping an eye on your two children and wife.

I would like to see some Mutated Caribou or some giant wolves :))
How about a Temperature meter to be more realistic so you can die from frostbites and for being dumb bastard trying to cross a thin ice lake.

Holy shit, a pack of wolves that pounce on you from 8+ feet away.

I would love to see more of a "survival" element worked into Fallout. The temperature idea is wonderful.

Manchurianhempsnakegod

Holy shit, a pack of wolves that pounce on you from 8+ feet away.

I would love to see more of a "survival" element worked into Fallout. The temperature idea is wonderful.

Cannibalistic Eskimos(that are smarter than those dumb ass raiders) that can use traps and utilizes hunting strategies to add on the challenge

Cannibalistic Eskimos(that are smarter than those dumb ass raiders) that can use traps and utilizes hunting strategies to add on the challenge
I never understood why the raiders are so fucking stupid, if they have made it this far shouldn't they at least almost be on par skill wise?

Eskimos would make me shit myself, especially if the AI was able to detect you forging off of their land. You just want to hunt a caribou, they just want to skin your children.

Manchurianhempsnakegod

I never understood why the raiders are so fucking stupid, if they have made it this far shouldn't they at least almost be on par skill wise?

Eskimos would make me shit myself, especially if the AI was able to detect you forging off of their land. You just want to hunt a caribou, they just want to skin your children.

It would be cool If they can snare you.

I will also change the bear trap from the other games because it does not do any thing and change it with a new version the one that actually will cripple and stick on your feet if you step on one and you should have a certain repair skill to remove it

Add ability to buy pets( yao guai, Brahmins(for extra storage) ) and slaves(more generic and dispensable slaves)
The only problem with this is, people are fucking stupid.
That's why Fable 3 went to shit.
That's why Skyrim was simplified.
People can't seem to handle an intense RPG anymore, lord help these kids if they ever have to beat any made for NES, SNES, or early PC.

Manchurianhempsnakegod

The only problem with this is, people are fucking stupid.
That's why Fable 3 went to shit.
That's why Skyrim was simplified.
People can't seem to handle an intense RPG anymore, lord help these kids if they ever have to beat any made for NES, SNES, or early PC.

I only played skyrim for I awhile I got bored Idk why
people these days are used to SUPERHUMAN DEADPOOL LIKE games like cod that makes the game easy to defeat

I only played skyrim for I awhile I got bored Idk why
people these days are used to SUPERHUMAN DEADPOOL LIKE games like cod that makes the game easy to defeat
My younger cousin always wants to tell me about how much he loves RPGs and this and that. I gave him my PSX for a while for Chrono Cross, he couldn't do shit in that game. I was like lievelivnawelcinwew wut kid, but then he can log 137 hours into Skyrim doing nothing.

Manchurianhempsnakegod

My younger cousin always wants to tell me about how much he loves RPGs and this and that. I gave him my PSX for a while for Chrono Cross, he couldn't do shit in that game. I was like lievelivnawelcinwew wut kid, but then he can log 137 hours into Skyrim doing nothing.

when I was young I did not like rpg games until I hit puberty haha because I was more of a Red alert, genarals and total war kind of guy

when I was young I did not like rpg games until I hit puberty haha because I was more of a Red alert, genarals and total war kind of guy
If you were playing Red Alert you were beyond the RPG stage. I fucking love Command and Conquer, that also got me into Warcraft. Then WoW came out, and I almost shot myself in the head.
WHY EVEN? /rant/ lol I love RTS games.

Manchurianhempsnakegod

If you were playing Red Alert you were beyond the RPG stage. I fucking love Command and Conquer, that also got me into Warcraft. Then WoW came out, and I almost shot myself in the head.
WHY EVEN? /rant/ lol I love RTS games.

When I was a kid red alert introduced me to RTS
But TOTAL WAR changed the whole experience because it has a map that has a map in it :))

TheDuckingtons

How about another joke Murray?
I loved Command & Conquer:Red Alert! I remember being in high school and not paying attention in class because I was planning my strategy of beating the final Allied mission and making a map and plotting it out. The Russian campaign was a lot more intriguing to me as well though. Command & Conquer was the shit until I played Shogun:Total War-and have been a huge fan ever since of the Total War series! I hate how in these newer Fallout games you can't kill kids! That was so much fun in the original 2 on the PC. If they made some smart-ass comment to me-then I could just melt them and turn them into a pile of goo with my plasma gun. I like the newer Fallout games, but they just don't have the magic of the older games on the PC in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread