Serious If a person on here or came on here and asked for you to kill them . Would you ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Can you post your tits and pussy...If guy, can you post your girlfriend's tits and pussy...if single, can you post your mum's tits and pussy...
I found it hard to get a hold of the as there busy but my grandma was up for it
0B74A0F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back