Serious If a person on here or came on here and asked for you to kill them . Would you ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

😂😂😂😂😂😂 If only I would have loved a job like that all the crime scenes you get to see.
I’m a forensic coroner and I pick up the bodies from the scenes after the cops are done with photos.. after awhile it gets old and boring... lots of overdoses and stabbings/shootings here but when something interesting shows up it makes the job worth all the school ahah but the autopsies are probably my favourite part of the job for some reason.. being close to them and inside them is pretty cool! Except for the bloated blue rotting bodies.. I could do without those.

Coolbreeze40

Fresh Meat
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
Only people like you asking that stupid question. Keep your self harm to yourself. Maybe you'll get lucky and actually bleed to death.

overcomer

The bad ass
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
The only way I take a life is if some one tries to violate me or my loved ones other then that your on your own weirdo.

Last edited:

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious

No...but, I wouldn't cry if the individual you use as your icon pic croaked.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
My father and I have an agreement if one of us is terminal, quality of life gone, prognosis is a slow painful death then there are provisions for extra medication to be dispensed. In cases like this there are generally no toxicology reports just a trip to the funeral home and the carcass processed. So the answer is yes as a act of love and compassion, but a stranger no way.

zxxCarnio_crushxxz

Value brand drain cleaner
This user was banned

nope, not takin that risk. someone else can be their knight n shining coagulated blood and guts 🤒

Back