Serious If a person on here or came on here and asked for you to kill them . Would you ? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Conkevo

Embrace your race.
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
Nice try fed. Fuck off alphabet boys

So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
I would
Think about the experience you would have and what that you could learn about hiding body’s
That would be a very weird skill to have

Umm… kinda related?… I had an obsessed… “friend” …were he wanted me to kill him…had a VERY specific plan… to a T…for years, making it more and more detailed, meticulous…begged. It was crazy… he was very serious…. I don’t really think that’s quite the same thing though? lol

deffonotakid

horny terrorist
This user was banned
id love to but i wouldnt because it obviously could just be a set up, and either way id only want to do it if i could do it the way id want to, not just stab someone or shoot them, id wana torture them until their life seeps out of their eyes :)

Sir, we are not crazy. 😂

Let me think… no. That’s stupid why would I kill someone and risk getting caught and dealing with the lawful percussions and the emotional ones when I can just watch a video or some other idiot doing it?
even more so for a total stranger…? Dumb

I’ve heard of hired hit men via the dark web. But I can imagine it’s not cheap and your probably putting your own life at risk getting involved with people that deal death like that.

desca

joe mama
I mean, with written, signed, and recorded consent with another party present and a psychiatric clear to prove they were of sound mind and body when making their decision, I don’t see why not

Back