Serious If a person on here or came on here and asked for you to kill them . Would you ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PjtheReaper

5 years, Still no fucking t-shirt!!!
i dont understand why suicide is illegal. your dead. how much trouble will you be in!?
Where is suicide illegal? It makes sense that assisted suicide would be.. but killing myself what are they gonna do come cuff my dead corpse and hall me off to the slammer?

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
While staying at a friend's place the two of us were cooked off meth, and he'd asked me to kill him. Offered me everything in his house, and although it wasn't much it would've been enough to get me back up on my feet again. I don't know if he knew I'd already watched gore for some time, or just figured I might be capable. Nearly anybody is capable though so it may as well be done on your own.

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
ya i actually saw the video the guy gives him a drug and then slices his stomach in a 🛀 and then he waits as he dies slowly it was like 2/3 years ago i saw it on bestgore probably as the guy volunteered himself i don't think it's wrong in anyways ya btw the person who killed him was caught 4/5 days after the incident as his neighbors complaint the police about the strange rotting smell from his house :cartman:

Nope. Because people get snuffed for little to nothing nowadays. A late friend got jumped in front of Burger King. All due to the attacker believing that he was getting into his car.

fag727

Lurker
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
No but I’d give you a Cleveland steamer.

PxPinkBlue

Fresh Meat

Fuck there asshole and then take them out to Wendy’s for burgers.

Who wants to die?

No, Sorry not sorry. I ❤ people too much! They have Family & Friends. ❤

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Mate she looks ripe and ready you can really get a a great tit wank from those bad boys your cock would look like a sausage roll wrapped up lmfao :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Kinda like this ?

46r830dlu7i11.jpg

I believe strong in suicide and assisted suicide. But since it's illegal in most of the world and because I wouldn't trust it not to be a setup I wouldn't do it.
I'm a strong believer in suicide and assist suicide too. Jack of working is a idol of mine. But not just on the assisted suicide thing but I just thought he was interesting and wise

Back